Pottermore!!!!!

Oh my god...... thats no fair! I don't want to wait that long!!! ahh!!

*clears throat, holds composure* I mean... what a lovely game for kids...

is it a video game? so you got it for free? sorry im not familiar with it. lol

FREE FOR FOREVER!

And not exactly a video game...but it's another way to immerse yourself into the Harry Potter world :)

Ohhhh Nice. So if it comes out whenever it is ready. is it still free anyway? if so, i can introduce this stuff to my kids to see if they are interested. BUT if it has to pay.. i will not show them at all. :shock:

Sheilaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I got iiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!! -dances- I've been waiting for my welcoming e-mail as well lol -jiggy dances from happiness- What username you chose? I got ScarletThestral193 :) my sister is HallowMidnight(add a number here that I forgot)

Sheilaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I got iiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!! -dances- I've been waiting for my welcoming e-mail as well lol -jiggy dances from happiness- What username you chose? I got ScarletThestral193 :) my sister is HallowMidnight(add a number here that I forgot)

Congrats!! Which day clue did you solve? I solved the 4th day clue...it was sooo easy! :D

This looks really interesting. I have a niece and a nephew that would go nuts for it.

Wait, wait.. Blonde moment! I thought you were talking about the Universal Studios. heh heh :P

I would LOVE to go to Universal:p The park looks amazingggg...the HP store in the airport was equally amazing and If I had the money/the room/time I would have bought a lottt:)

Congrats!! Which day clue did you solve? I solved the 4th day clue...it was sooo easy! :D

I didn't actually solve it cause I get out of work during the wee hours of the morning (2am-4am) I get home to exhausted to stay up and wait for the clue. I gave the info to a friend and she did it for me lol I think it was the third day of clues though.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I'm a "mature" Potterhead who is green with envy. I can be patient and wait. Maybe I'll start working on my name and on-line persona. So many possibilities!
Be sure to post details for me.

Back