Posting trouble

jenniepepsi

Reaction score
Ive been posting trying to reply to questions that other people have asked me, and ive been trying since the 7th. and none of them are going thru. but no one has told me anything on if my messages were aproved or not. im very confused. if they were not aproved i would think i would have been told. and if they are aproved i dont know why its taking 3 days to put them up.

Ive been posting trying to reply to questions that other people have asked me, and ive been trying since the 7th. and none of them are going thru. but no one has told me anything on if my messages were approved or not. im very confused. if they were not approved i would think i would have been told. and if they are aproved i dont know why its taking 3 days to put them up.

well, this one went through. I understand the moderators have to approve the posts for new folks. Someone correct me if I am wrong...

Jenniepepsi, I had trouble posting in the beginning also. I don't remember how long it took until that issue resolved for me -- maybe about 2 or 3 weeks?

Some of my posts never posted!

My guess is that some of the new posters' posts are randomly checked for spam, etc until after they have been here for a few weeks.

In the meantime, make copies of your posts so you can repost them if necc.

My guess is that eventually you will be able to post all of your messages easily -- that you just need to wait until your "brand new newby" status wears off.
:)

I hope i can post here :P

would you let everyone in my thread know that i cant reply, and that i have state insurance that wont cover a hearing aide.
and to answer your questions, my hearing has always been a problem. my parents were abusive and neglectful all my life and never cared even when the school told them i had a little bit of hearing trouble and never got it checked out when i was in elementary school. it has gotten worse and worse, and i have only just now started going to the ENT (for sleep apnea) and he is the one who suggested i have a hearing test. i have a constant ringing in my ears that gets so loud sometimes that it feels like my ear vibrates. i get vertigo all the time, my ears have always had super wax build up and i try to stay on top of it. BUT i dont get a lot of infections. i think the last time i had an ear infection was when i was maybe 9. (im 27 now)

the test the doctor had the audiologist do was me in a box room, listened to some beeps, then listened to words and had to repeat them. then they had me to to another room and do a balance test (they blew air in my ear, and honestly as weird as it sounds, i LIKED it. once they started blowing the air in my ear and filling my ear up, the ringing went away! i got vertigo really really bad. but i prefer that to the ringing!

also is there a way to message someone on this forum? i looked to see if i could message you but i couldn't find anything

well, this one went through. I understand the moderators have to approve the posts for new folks. Someone correct me if I am wrong...

That's correct. It helps cut down scammers and spammers.

Back