Posting can't be visible until it's approved by Moderator?

randomgirl

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I'm sorry Moderator, but I do not like the idea of posting and then having to wait until it's approved. How long do I have to wait? Apparently, there are a lot of people are posting on this forum everyday. When I was on another forum, I posted right away without approval.

I understand that administrators have to watch out for any signs of abuse or for people who violate the rules, but still, is it really necessary? What happen to "asking people to report if they see any abusive or inappropriate post"?

I'm a bit disappointed that I have to wait for my post to be posted because I like it here. :|

My first few (probably 10) posts had to be approved but now they appear immediately.

Make a few more meaningful posts.

Your on grandfathered, same me. It appears that new user that just registered will have to go though filter process before moderator know it is not spam, or another ASL cheaters trying to pull off from us.

I don't think I had to wait for my comments to be posted when I joined.

Hi :wave:

I'm sorry Moderator, but I do not like the idea of posting and then having to wait until it's approved. How long do I have to wait? Apparently, there are a lot of people are posting on this forum everyday. When I was on another forum, I posted right away without approval.

I understand that administrators have to watch out for any signs of abuse or for people who violate the rules, but still, is it really necessary? What happen to "asking people to report if they see any abusive or inappropriate post"?

I'm a bit disappointed that I have to wait for my post to be posted because I like it here. :|
Really? It didn't happen to me before. I don't know why it happens to you now.

Back