Posted: For Gadget Lovers Only To Discuss Applications For A New Technology

shefft

Reaction score
Hello! All you technology hounds out there, please gather round. I am with a team of engineers creating new devices for personal spatial awareness. Yes, these are NEW devices, with patent pending technology. The applications fall far and wide, and are of interest to multiple parties, including but not limited to the deaf community.

We are seeking feedback about these devices that will help drive new feature creation, and help fuel the creativity process. We may even be looking for beta testers to review units in field tests and help us refine the devices. If you love learning about and helping drive the creation of fun new gadgets, please drop in, leave a note, 'like' the post... I'll be back to tell you guys more about what we're working on and what kinds of questions we'd like to pose to the community.

Thanks!
-shefft of www.cyndr.co (you can get a peek at what I'm talking about here)

is it just a camera beaming microwaves to sense people?
whats the range?
can you not also make a tazer add on...it sucks to get startled when writing code to conquer the world with my army of murderous cold as steal drones...one day sooner then all of you think....i will rise...(bites wee pinky stares into the sky)

it would be better if i'm left in peace to do my work, thus once intruders get sensed why not zap them..put em down, with a stupid grin on their face. and keep down no ahrm no foul..just zap... until the work is done...or a close approximation of the above would suffice

its only polite..

Hi there, I'm sorry to say we won't be developing a "tazer" feature for you.

My husband would like the taser feature also :lol:

But then again he is hearing, and watches too many COPS shows.

Back