Post your High School Senior picture.

Oh no!! Sorry TWT, but...

TheMullet.png

:roll:

I have a friend in Missouri and her daughter who both wear their hair that way. :giggle:

Lavender, that is more like it. Wow, you look stunning and beautiful. All this time you are right in the middle in front with the basketball. I am very impress. Right on, girl. There is nothing wrong with your looks and you are just beautiful the way you are. :cool2:

:ty: Thx Bebonang. That's not basketball, it's a volleyball. I used to play basketball, too. :D

:ty: Thx everybody. Sorry about that i didn't say, "Thank u" early enuff. I thought I was fairly ok. I'm just about average looking that's all I know. :D

Oops! I previously posted my junior year picture, not my senior year picture. Here's my senior picture.

I am wondering if that is suppose to be a graduation picture or is that only the sports picture that can be use in the Yearbook? :hmm:

No, that's not the only sport pic I have in my yearbook. I do have a senior pic. Here it is..

Last edited:
Oops! I previously posted my junior year picture, not my senior year picture. Here's my senior picture.

Whoa, you look very beautiful and I like the way you pose in your senior picture. You look fabulous. :thumb:

No, that's not the only sport pic I have in my yearbook. I do have a senior pic. Here it is..

In spite of the volleyball which I made a mistake for basketball, your senior picture is beautiful posed. The color in the photo is really great. I love it. Thank you for showing your senior picture.

Everyone in the senior photos is really great and boy, do times goes fast with all of us grown up full adults. :lol: and :cool2:

Unfortunately we don't do High School pictures here like they do in the US... :( Besides I don't have any pictures on my computer. The oldest is from 1998 and I graduated in 1995 at the age of 18 :cool2:

Unfortunately we don't do High School pictures here like they do in the US... :( Besides I don't have any pictures on my computer. The oldest is from 1998 and I graduated in 1995 at the age of 18 :cool2:

maybe checking out the onlinesite somehwere maybe your picture happen to be there. but i know maybe not. who knows.

Everyone's senior pictures are great!!! Guess I'll share mine as well. :P

J200x285-04258.jpg

Graduated 1991 at shy of 19

Back