Post your gas prices Part II

$2.26 at the Mobile on the corner. Living in Miami

$1.13 for unleaded gas < going up and down in couple of days.
$1.15 for diesel < stayed at this price for weeks.

$2.27 at Shell. :roll:

For diesel, $2.19 at Shell.

$2.27 at Shell. :roll:

For diesel, $2.19 at Shell.

Tell that to me E85 Ethanol is 1.89 at the Pilot next door to the Walmart where I work at. The unleaded 87 gas is 2.20, my ass...

Makes me wish my Isuzu was born with the capability to drink E85 Ethanol instead of regular gas :P

Tell that to me E85 Ethanol is 1.89 at the Pilot next door to the Walmart where I work at. The unleaded 87 gas is 2.20, my ass...

Makes me wish my Isuzu was born with the capability to drink E85 Ethanol instead of regular gas :P

E85 is good way to replace the gasoline in near future but expensive to process the E85 right now and it will be cheaper in next few decade, for car with low MPG due E85 and take more time to improve the MPG with E85.

US hasn't learn the lesson in 30 years ago but they will sooner if gas price hit $2-$3 in early 1990's and don't happen when oil price was cheaper in rest of 90's.

There's no E85 stations, ugh.

Diesel is cheaper than gasoline to fill up, it seems like back in early 2000's, diesel was always cheaper than gasoline.

E85 is worst. you use real gas your car average like 30 mpg but with E85 it would be 23-25 mpg.

Think how much it cost.

gas here is $2.60
th_chainsaw.gif

On Monday it was $2.33 now I am sure it hit $4.00 this summer.

E85 is worst. you use real gas your car average like 30 mpg but with E85 it would be 23-25 mpg.

Think how much it cost.

gas here is $2.60
th_chainsaw.gif

On Monday it was $2.33 now I am sure it hit $4.00 this summer.

because our technology on E85 isn't improved yet, just take more time to improve the MPG with E85.

E85 will be far cheaper than gasoline in next 20 years because gasoline is getting expensive due skyrocket of oil price, supply is limited.

For $4 per gal, too far to say and none of person would predict to be happen, not until economy recover.

True but put E85 in any cars that not capable of E85 will ruin gas hose and make run POOR plus make engine run LEAN.

I do wish I could test E85 but my 3 vehicles don't have E85.

I am GLAD that I bought geo tracker in March after gas price went up.

It's summer time. Nothing news.

Price go up because fuel got vapor at hot temp so quick than cold temp. That's mean summer always high price than winter low price.

because our technology on E85 isn't improved yet, just take more time to improve the MPG with E85.

E85 will be far cheaper than gasoline in next 20 years because gasoline is getting expensive due skyrocket of oil price, supply is limited.

For $4 per gal, too far to say and none of person would predict to be happen, not until economy recover.

Then corn product is not cheap anymore.

Then corn product is not cheap anymore.

Corn products are actually cheaper today because market price for corn has crashed since last year and went drop.

FTC is supposed to handle with intensive investors that want corn price to be higher, thy don't care about you or everyone but want money.

Check with real price and nominal price, you will understand in next 20 years.

Back