Post Your Computer Setup

Oh my... oh... a 60" tv... I think I'm in love lol.. that would be wild to do any computing on that size (my current monitor is 23" I think).

Here it is - I know it is VERY messy. No need to tell me to clean up.

6okkfq.jpg

640GB HDD
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6600 @ 2.20 ghz 2.20 ghz
4GB ram memory

6okkfq.jpg

Update from above from 2009 - to this

rkylp2.jpg

27" iMac
1TB internal HDD
750gb External HDD
500gb Passbook
2.9 Ghz Intel Core i5
8GB 1600 Mhz DDR3
32" Samsung FHD 3D TV as second monitor.
Running OSX Mavericks :thumb:

Last edited:
My 2013 iMac
3.1 Ghz
16GB
1TB Fushion Drive

It is my first iMac.

Printer: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus

I have wireless Apple keyboard and trackpad, but keyboard seems not connected well. I do like trackpad, but my arm feels pressured, so I replaced them with my regular keyboard and mice. I plan to buy a wired Apple keyboard soon.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 24
This is where the magic happens. :giggle:

At the end of my wedding ceremony, our pastor said to us right before we kissed, "This is where the magic happens."

Somehow I don't think he meant for us to be on a desk. :giggle:

Oh wow...mine was in 2010!! Here's the update one....

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 31
iEQqwvsTUIve5.JPG

That's my desk and of course, it is small because 2 of my big desks broke in 2 years row so I opt in cheaper desk for while.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1402699417.518091.jpg
Alienware desktop circa 2009
Belkin game pad
Asus laptop
Awkward bedroom mirror placement by the builder
7" Rainbow dash plush
28 lb boston terrier :)
And, yes, that yoga ball is a comfy chair.

View attachment 21113
Alienware desktop circa 2009
Belkin game pad
Asus laptop
Awkward bedroom mirror placement by the builder
7" Rainbow dash plush
28 lb boston terrier :)
And, yes, that yoga ball is a comfy chair.

nice set up!, now
update the alienware with a new mbo, cpu,ram,gpu,and psu but keep same box.....

mines old too, I5 dual core lappy , not much to look at....but a nice F1 chair though!! lol

iEQqwvsTUIve5.JPG

That's my desk and of course, it is small because 2 of my big desks broke in 2 years row so I opt in cheaper desk for while.
Mine's the same, small white table, it was an old drawing desk, I salvaged it from my ex-wife :roll: and my second monitor/TV is sitting on top of the filing cabinet :laugh2:

iEQqwvsTUIve5.JPG

Nice set up-- except that the M&M container here would be EMPTY lol ;)

Might try to take a pic here...

Oh my... oh... a 60" tv... I think I'm in love lol.. that would be wild to do any computing on that size (my current monitor is 23" I think).
LOL, thanks! Once I went BIG SCREEN HDTV I NEVER come back to small monitor. lol

Anyway, 23inch, really? it's damn small displays and dinosaur age! :P
iEQqwvsTUIve5.JPG

Dude, I really like how you sets up there and desk is so sexy. My advice, you should add another monitor as sets up dual monitor as #45 post - JClarke's sets up there. one for browsing, PC or Console games, anything and another for VP, video editing, and whatever. Someday you will thank me =o) Thats how I set up dual HDTV as Monitors, 60inch for PC and Console and another 30inch for VP via PC, record gaming card, and video editing. :P

I love all these pictures that include coffee cups, drink bottles, snacks, and plates with the computers. :lol:

With all the magnetic things you have stuck on the one file you should be in a house like mine. The walls, ceiling etc. are all pre-finished steel and I can put something up with a magnet anywhere.

Nice big desk.

I'm really hate berber carpet and I never forgot about how was popular is berber carpet in 1990s when we had in family room in old house, but worn, dirty and matted immediately.

Nice big desk.

I'm really hate berber carpet and I never forgot about how was popular is berber carpet in 1990s when we had in family room in old house, but worn, dirty and matted immediately.
Don't forget how easily they can unravel, especially if there is a dog in the house. :lol:

Back