this is one of a picture that i liked

Attachments

• foggy morning.jpg
    foggy morning.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 16
closeceremony.jpg

dat was my favorite pic of me and my friend at da closin ceremony

FireDragon said:
last one pic here is 3 year ago when i was in high school Texas school for the deaf in austin,tx

u look oddly familiar.3 yrs ago- i wld've been a freshman in tsd

In the past, I created the gallery that I or my friends took the shots (people, places, environment, etc) and offer the rating option for anyone to rate. For some reasons, many gals rated this picture highest than other pictures of me so.. based on their ratings, I kept this picture for 'best picture' ever since. Here it is:

Attachments

• magatsu.jpg
    magatsu.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 50
Here's my current date, Nas (she choose two :P)

I seem couldn't get the scanning right, I guess someone screw up my configuration.

Edit: Wait a min, let me fix these pictures..
Second Edit: Done!
Third Edit: Recent scanning and added third picture. I like third one but Nas absolutely hate that picture because of too much 'white'. I like the way she posed in that picture. Oh well.

Attachments

• Nas.jpg
    Nas.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Nas2.jpg
    Nas2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 50
  • Nas3.jpg
    Nas3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Magatsu said:
Here's my current date, Nas (she choose two :P)

I seem couldn't get the scanning right, I guess someone screw up my configuration.

Edit: Wait a min, let me fix these pictures..
Second Edit: Done!
Third Edit: Recent scanning and added third picture. I like third one but Nas absolutely hate that picture because of too much 'white'. I like the way she posed in that picture. Oh well.

Wow! :shock: Beautiful!

here is a new pix of myself it's the best pix I ever came up with so.. I'm :crazy: to look pretty for no reason but here goes nothing ;)

Attachments

• 11.14.04# 03.jpg
    11.14.04# 03.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 34
Back