Post your best picture ever!

Katzie said:
Socratesgirly! :grouphug: I wish you tons of luck and I know you can do it! Remember patience, patience, patience. Mwahhhies!! _\m/

This picture was taken tonight... hmm not bad :lol:
whoa! good one!!! i like white and black pix!! it look good on u!!! :naughty: LOL

Oh no we have another hungry woman here! LOL *wi-i-i-inks* Thanks Tweetyheart! I just la-a-a-arv black and white photos because they show a lot of details. I've seen some great pictures of you, you norti girl! :fly3:

Katzie said:
Oh no we have another hungry woman here! LOL *wi-i-i-inks* Thanks Tweetyheart! I just la-a-a-arv black and white photos because they show a lot of details. I've seen some great pictures of you, you norti girl! :fly3:
hahahahah why not get more hungry woman here!!!??? :rofl::rofl: thanks abt for pic!!!

Katzie said:
Socratesgirly! :grouphug: I wish you tons of luck and I know you can do it! Remember patience, patience, patience. Mwahhhies!! _\m/

Sayyyy, that's a saxxxy one!!! :fly2: Saxxxy chick, you should consider modelling too, especially with dem gams you got!! *wolf whistles!*

Socrates said:
Sayyyy, that's a saxxxy one!!! :fly2: Saxxxy chick, you should consider modelling too, especially with dem gams you got!! *wolf whistles!*
go for it gurl!!! i support u! *whistle* hehehehe!:rofl:

Me, model? Eh eh no no, no way... I like to live in a comfty life, thankyouverymuch! :D *flashes legs* muhahahaha JK!

The most recent tak'n picture.. Looks Lovely I like this pic totally awe!
05/14/04
Hopefully Looks awe ?
Don't worry about background ((chuckles)) due prepare for Camping incoming up... (looking messy pigsty) within next week.. :)

Attachments

• aweme.jpg
    aweme.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 164
15.JPG

That is me! :naughty:

my hair is longer now...

Attachments

• tania2.jpg
    tania2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Heres my favorite pictures of myself. The pictures were taken in 1993.

Attachments

• me1993_2.jpg
    me1993_2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 62
  • me1993-2_2.jpg
    me1993-2_2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 54
my roommate of a year and i. its one of my FAV pics. :)

Attachments

• RATTIE 039.JPG
    RATTIE 039.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 134
Katzie said:

Katzie, Nice hair up.. I love the clip to keep the hair up... I have like 3 or 4 of them and it is still my favorite.. I mostly wear those to work..

By the way, your B&W picture looks so professional. :)

:confused: :dunno:
What does "norti" mean??? Sorry I haven't ask one of anybody here long time ago?

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Wow, you looks much happy!! You looking really good..
thanks so much!!! yea i am so much happy now... smile.. i have other pic of me that is my fave!!!!!!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
:confused: :dunno:
What does "norti" mean??? Sorry I haven't ask one of anybody here long time ago?

:twisted: This is what norti means! (naughty) "You norti devil!"- Aussie slang for naughty

Socrates said:
:twisted: This is what norti means! (naughty) "You norti devil!"- Aussie slang for naughty

Aaaaaah, gotcha!! ;) :thumb:
Now I know what it mean.. Thanks Socrates...

Back