Post Picture from Sr. from HS and Now

tAzMaNiAc

Reaction score
Post your pic from Sr. Year of HS and then now! For those of you in HS.. well....Hmm... :D Anyway, here's me in my 1991 Senior Pic.. and then last year (2002) at a gala.

brenden_1991_2002.jpg

I did something funny with the pic above-- look:

brenden_1991_2002_mod.jpg

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You had a mustach in HS?

Oh yes.. :) Prolific hair grower... on the face. Just not on the head.
It grew starting at 13.

Brenden :)

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Oh yes.. :) Prolific hair grower... on the face. Just not on the head.
It grew starting at 13.

Brenden :)

do you think you can donor your hair leg move to your head so it will grow again? :D

here's a pic of me in HS...

Attachments

• senior picture2.jpg
    senior picture2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 273
here's a pic of me currently...

Last edited:
I will try to find a picture of myself when I was cheerleader at High School :)

Hey Taz

Wasn't your picture of you when you were little child with curly hair in your avatar another forum ? It reminds of when I was little girl. I looked like that picture.

Your High School and now picture have not much change except hair :D

~Sabrina

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
here's a pic of me currently...

:jaw: DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN you look much better and more CUTE currently than BEFORE !! i know that you are gay dang!!!!!

Freaky -- I thought I missed something. Oh well! HOwever, this does take it more further -- sr pic and now :)

Thanks for pointing it out.

Sabrina -- Yes.. :) Definitely haven't changed except the hair, gaining weight (I was too thin back then), and eye tired lines Ha ha! The real bigger pics I used for my young pic avatar is:

brenden_6_years_old_big.jpg

That was me at about 6 years old in 1978 or 1979.

And, here's me at about 3 years old or maybe younger? Can't tell.

brenden_3_years_old_big.jpg

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Freaky -- I thought I missed something. Oh well! HOwever, this does take it more further -- sr pic and now :)

Thanks for pointing it out.

Sabrina -- Yes.. :) Definitely haven't changed except the hair, gaining weight (I was too thin back then), and eye tired lines Ha ha! The real bigger pics I used for my young pic avatar is:

brenden_6_years_old_big.jpg

That was me at about 6 years old in 1978 or 1979.

And, here's me at about 3 years old or maybe younger? Can't tell.

brenden_3_years_old_big.jpg

:cool: cute curly blonde hair, ur looking like u're girl :lol:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:jaw: DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN you look much better and more CUTE currently than BEFORE !! i know that you are gay dang!!!!!
thank and why don't you become transexual and marry me :naughty: :rofl: just kidding

Senior Year Picture of Me.

here it is :)

Attachments

• sr.jpg
    sr.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 249
LMAO Taz

Why were you stare at the candle lit on your birthday cake? You were so adorable. Too bad, you did not have any curly hair now :(

They are so cute pictures !

Originally posted by Sabrina
LMAO Taz

Why were you stare at the candle lit on your birthday cake? You were so adorable. Too bad, you did not have any curly hair now :(

They are so cute pictures !

I don't know why I was staring, but.. it was funny :)

I agree with you, too bad, no more curly hair. But heck, I look good bald anyway, and I don't have to fight with curly hard to manage hair in morning.. it was hard to handle when I had hair.

Grin.

Back