Post Nazi

Megladon

Reaction score
I'm tired of saying this, if your going to delete my posts then atleast send me a pm so i know who did it so i can find out why. I know i've said this atleast 3-4 times before, so fucking do it.

"It's the quality of the post that counts, not the quantity." ~a very wise person~

*snickers* @ Socrates

Megladon, sorry to hear that it hasn't changed at all.

Not to sound rude or anything.. My dad taught me a lot of bad things, but one of the few good things he taught me was.. "Sorry means it wont happen again." Sometimes apologies arent enough. Power is overrated and often times misused. It's a damn shame.

Hey, let's not get harsh. Posts are deleted every day and we can't always be telling every single member whose posts we deleted just because of that. If you feel that a post was deleted, simply PM a moderator and ask him/her about it. To my knowledge, I haven't deleted your posts without telling you. If I did, then I apologize... it was probably done at the spur of the moment and I had to leave right away, so I ended up forgetting to inform you later. Most of the time, it's usually because a thread was moved. Again, the same goes for that situation... we don't always inform every member of those actions. For instance, this thread was moved from "Jokes & Funny Stories" to "Forum Suggestions". Now, I did inform you of that. However, threads starting in the wrong forums... have been happening pretty often lately. That's why we're more focused on putting them in the right place than just going to every member about it. Please bear with it since we are doing our jobs the best we can. Thanks.

Back