Post a picture of your senior picture

LOL Cheri, your smiley emotion is tooo funny.... :Oops:

Thanks for make me laugh....

Wish I know how to scan my old pictures and then post some here.

Remember, I graduated in 1986 so I m sure that you guys will laugh at my big hair :giggle:

nice pics... smile..

i should find my graduation picture ... hmmphh.. should i add it here or not? or you guys afraid of me being * Fire * .. lmaooooo

:D

TOF

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, Reba, it´s interesting to see old picture of yourself...You look pretty.... lol about brace teeth but you still look pretty.
Thanks, but I was not sophisticated glamorous like your picture. :) The style when I was in high school was simple hair and white lips. Most girls had either short hair, or long; not much in-between. The year before this photo I had long hair and bangs (like 60's Cher) but it was too wavy. I got tired of ironing it straight, so I cut it short. (In those days we actually ironed our hair with a clothes iron, spreading the hair on the ironing board--can you believe that?!)

My sophomore year of high school was in San Diego, CA. The girls there were very sophisticated. I went back to CT for my last two years of high school. That school was more "preppie" conservative fashion, with a little "hippie" mixed in.

Reba, I’m beginning to wonder just how closely you and Mayflower are related. Your chins look exactly alike. :eek:

no way in hell i am posting my senior picture in here.. i DETEST my picture.. most of your pictures BEAT my pictures.. sheesh!! :ugh:

Aww, c’mon zesty—don’t be bashful. :mrgreen: Show us your pic. We promise not to point fingers and laugh. If you really resemble your avatar in any way, I’ll bet you’re cute as a button. :)

Levonian said:
Aww, c’mon zesty—don’t be bashful. :mrgreen: Show us your pic. We promise not to point fingers and laugh. If you really resemble your avatar in any way, I’ll bet you’re cute as a button. :)

miss p won't reveal her picture.. so therefore, why should i? :nana: :rofl:

Levonian said:
Reba, I’m beginning to wonder just how closely you and Mayflower are related. Your chins look exactly alike. :eek:

Yikes_anim.gif
Hope you don't kiss the wrong female at the AD party...

zesty said:
miss p won't reveal her picture.. so therefore, why should i? :nana: :rofl:
"Miss P" has a colossal stick up her ass—you don’t. There’s a BIG difference.

zesty said:
well how DO YOU KNOW!?? :D

Let’s just say that you can tell a lot about a person’s personality structure by their writing. And in a way, you could make the argument that you can tell more about a person from what they post on an Internet message board than you can from knowing them IRL, because the anonymity that the Internet provides allows people to expose their true personality. Take bbnt, for example. Do you think for one second that he walks into work every day or even the neighborhood grocery store and calls everybody around him douche bags? Or tells them that they wear SpongeBob Squarepants underwear?

Cheri said:
Yikes_anim.gif
Hope you don't kiss the wrong female at the AD party...

It will never happen. I can spot that red hair and that big booty a mile away. There’s no mistakin’ my baby. :aw:

Levonian said:
Let’s just say that you can tell a lot about a person’s personality structure by their writing. And in a way, you could make the argument that you can tell more about a person from what they post on an Internet message board than you can from knowing them IRL, because the anonymity that the Internet provides allows people to expose their true personality. Take bbnt, for example. Do you think for one second that he walks into work every day or even the neighborhood grocery store and calls everybody around him douche bags? Or tells them that they wear SpongeBob Squarepants underwear?

it would not surprise me if he ACTUALLY did it!! :rofl:

zesty said:
no way in hell i am posting my senior picture in here.. i DETEST my picture.. most of your pictures BEAT my pictures.. sheesh!! :ugh:

Oh come on!

Who care about looks but personality. You has lovely personality but hard willing and funny. I can tell thru your posts in any threads.

I wish I can post my senior pix.. its in yearbook... you can ask VamPyroX ...I don't know what i did with my yearbook since i just recently moved. I will try and dig....hmmm who knows where it is! :ty:

Cheri said:
My senior picture class of 1988..... :thumb:

FINALLLLLYYYYY I saw your picture smile face !!

Liebling... your picture is so fabulous !!

Back