Post a picture of your senior picture

Originally posted by Freaky
I'm not too sure if the picture may be big or not.. I think it s the right size. It's either that or the database is going :eek: at my pic! :laugh2:
try cut pic or make size small then attachment post here

Another attempt at trying to post my picture with VamPyroX69's assistance!

Attachments

• patty\'s picture.jpg
    patty\'s picture.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 342
Originally posted by hacker
try cut pic or make size small then attachment post here

Many thanks, hacker..it works now! This is my favourite graduation picture!

Love everyone's pictures! Sooo saxxxyyyy :thumb:
Freakychick whatta beauty face! Doesn't she look so proud?? MWAHHHies! _\m/

Class of 1991

Attachments

• katziennhs1991.jpg
    katziennhs1991.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 380
Originally posted by Katzie
Love everyone's pictures! Sooo saxxxyyyy :thumb:
Freakychick whatta beauty face! Doesn't she look so proud?? MWAHHHies! _\m/

Class of 1991
nice hair.. :cool:

Katziechickie has those beautiful eyes!! I've always told Katziechickie that she should consider being a model or at least pose for some magazines and she says "Nahhttt!". Katziechickie is sooo humble about her beauty! Ain't Katziechickie sooo saxxxy!

Originally posted by hacker
nice hair.. :cool:

:lol: Thanks Hacker - good thing I had my haircut two weeks before I had my picture taken! The top of my hair was 3 or 4 inches high and very bushy all over LOL

Katziechickie has those beautiful eyes!! I've always told Katziechickie that she should consider being a model or at least pose for some magazines and she says "Nahhttt!". Katziechickie is sooo humble about her beauty! Ain't Katziechickie sooo saxxxy!

*bating eyes @ oh so saxxxy Freakychicky! *HUGS!!* LOL!! You got that right girlfriend and I don't wanna be a model, but I do model to my loving husband and he gets it all ooooh la la! :naughty:

that pic look like your hair?
shocked.jpg

You are so silly hacker! :rofl: But not like that! Mine was more curly, not straight LOL

FlyFree.. I remember those days!! Chicks would spend hours primping their hairs a la Farrah Fawcett!! The longer your hair went back.. the cooler you looked! :cool: Remember those days?

FlyFree.. I remember those days!! Chicks would spend hours primping their hairs a la Farrah Fawcett!! The longer your hair went back.. the cooler you looked! :cool: Remember those days?

hahaha YES i do!!!!! hahaha and it WAS a pain in the neck gosh LOL

Wow! Everyone looks very attractive in their senior pix, especially my girls Katziechickie and Freakchickie! ;)

Graduated '98, but this pic was taken in the fall of '97... so i was 17 at the time. :D

Attachments

• liza98.jpg
    liza98.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 367
Back