post a picture of your car?

Yeah.

No guesses?

-Aquaman

The first one looked like a Datsun to me until I read that it was from Germany...

The second one has to be either a Supra or RX-7. That aftermarket nose threw me off so I may be wrong.

I think that nose is kinda too "2 Fast 2 Furiousy" to me :) If you're happy with it then more power to you!

My old car, 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier.(It's excatly like my car, same everything even color)

23-Grn-95-Chevy-Cavalier-26.jpg

It's wonderful car that I ever had! I had that car for nearly 5 years, it's more than 300,000 miles. But it was "broke down" but engine is running FINE! I miss that car, damn. :(

i used to have 1990 chevy cavalier almost like your 1992.. lol.. but trade in and got 2000 chevy cavalier dark green color.. love it.. :)

My 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport:

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 21
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 18
  • jeep3.jpg
    jeep3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 14
  • jeep5.jpg
    jeep5.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 17
  • jeep6b.jpg
    jeep6b.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 27
i used to have 1990 chevy cavalier almost like your 1992.. lol.. but trade in and got 2000 chevy cavalier dark green color.. love it.. :)

Wow, it's wonderful! I miss that car, it "broke down" in maybe 2003 or 2004? I don't remember... But right now, Sequoias and I have;

9657.jpg

Same like that car but, it does have sunroof and stuff on the back on the hood you know what I mean? But we will take the pictures of the real car of ours when we can. ;)

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4 by 4. We had it since 2002 and we LOVE it!!!! I plan to keep it till it dies!

jeepqw4.jpg

You almost got it with the RX7 guess, Fragmenter. That car is indeed a Mazda.

Here's another photo...
3428623232fp58ot2329984444XROQDF-1.jpg

Ah, screw it, you're the only one trying.

It's an old Miata race car. Full roll cage, suspension, etc. Handles like a mutha.

-Aquaman

I knew it was a Miata because of these headlights!!! I should've went with my gut feeling but declined to say it because I didn't think the Miata was Japan's best selling sports car. I thought the Skyline was Japan's best selling sports car but your car didn't look anything like a Skyline :D

Badass Miata! It's a nimble car but I'll brag and say your Miata can't keep up with my WRX in the rain ;) I know, I cheat a lot... Sorry!

I knew it was a Miata because of these headlights!!! I should've went with my gut feeling but declined to say it because I didn't think the Miata was Japan's best selling sports car. I thought the Skyline was Japan's best selling sports car but your car didn't look anything like a Skyline :D

Badass Miata! It's a nimble car but I'll brag and say your Miata can't keep up with my WRX in the rain ;) I know, I cheat a lot... Sorry!

Googling "Miata best selling" revealed this:

Mazda Miata named best-selling sports car by Guinness World Records(TM); Mazda produces 600,000 MX-5 Miata Roadsters, breaks previous record

Hiroshima, Japan, February 13 -- Joining the ranks of the oldest living man (112-years old), tallest living woman (7 ft. 7 in.) and coldest place on Earth (Vostok, Antarctica), the Mazda MX-5 Miata roadster today was named the best-selling sports car by Guinness World Records(TM). More than 600,000 of the popular sports car have been produced since it was introduced in 1989.

The Skyline is not sold in America through normal channels and pricey. There's no way it even comes close to being a best seller even though it's an outstanding car.

A WRX eh? I ALMOST got a wagon when they first came out but then the STI Sedan was released and I've been waiting and waiting for them to release a STI wagon. I keep thinking that it's going to happen the next year and then it doesn't. I know I could build a home made Wagon with STI specs, but getting the 6 speed, adjustable differnals, upping motor HP to 300+, quality suspension treatments would easily cost 15k and then when I break the transmission, the warranty wouldn't cover me. When it's time for a smog check, I'd have to reinstall the OEM parts and reset the engine. It all adds up too fast.

Maybe next year? :drool: Great car, Fragmenter.

-Aquaman

Ah, thanks for clearing up the sales figure on the Miata in Japan. The Sky/Solstice is giving the MX5 (the new Miata) a good competition now.

I looooooove my WRX. It's an 2006 WRX so it comes with the same 2.5 liter block found in US STi except it has a smaller turbo and intercooler. It also those little things such as different injectors, different heads and etc that robs the WRX of power. The powertrain can be "converted" into a STi rather easily but of course it takes some $. The only thing that would cost a lot is the 6-speed STi transmission but I prefer the 5 speed tranny myself. They're not as brittle as they used to be.

The dealership was trying so hard to sell me a 2005 WRX but I didn't bite because I didn't want the high revving and torqueless 2.0 liter block LOL.

If you're still thinking of getting a WRX later, WAIT until the 2008 WRX... It's gonna be sick. Rumors are it will be a 5 door hatchback (which looks like a wagon, anyway) and it will share the same chassis with the Legacy.

Personally, if I had the money, I'd rock a Legacy GT instead of the WRX :)

Thanks and I like your Miata, too!

Did the Subaru fans notice that the WRX STi HP was bumped down to 293 hp and 290 torque from 300 hp and 300 torque. I wonder why that happened. The Impreza WRX was bumped down from 227 hp down to 224 hp, I think because the WRX's engine size bumped up from 2.0 to 2.5 liters. I would love to get a Impreza WRX, STI or a Legacy GT, but they cost too much...:(. I can get a Impreza WRX that's a few years old in the future.

The 2008 WRX sounds good, we'll see.

There's also a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT police car in Kitsap county here in Washington state. They use it for pulling over speeders on winding roads or speeding in school zones. I saw one in person at the Seattle Auto Show recently. ;)

Did the Subaru fans notice that the WRX STi HP was bumped down to 293 hp and 290 torque from 300 hp and 300 torque. I wonder why that happened. The Impreza WRX was bumped down from 227 hp down to 224 hp, I think because the WRX's engine size bumped up from 2.0 to 2.5 liters. I would love to get a Impreza WRX, STI or a Legacy GT, but they cost too much...:(. I can get a Impreza WRX that's a few years old in the future.

The 2008 WRX sounds good, we'll see. ;)

Yeah, that is because the new SAE ratings wants the automakers to be more precise with their HP/TQ ratings. Honestly, last year's 300/300 and this year's 293/290 are exactly the same numbers.

The SAE ratings are supposed to be honest numbers at the crankcase (not wheel HP). The 2.5l block has much more torque than the 2.0l block. If you want a high redline, then go with the 2.0 but I just want power earlier in the RPM range so that is what the 2.5 gives me ;)

Yeah, you can pick up an used WRX in really good condition later. I know I can't get the 08 WRX unless I win the lottery lol.

There's also a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT police car in Kitsap county here in Washington state. They use it for pulling over speeders on winding roads or speeding in school zones. I saw one in person at the Seattle Auto Show recently. ;)

I love that police Legacy GT! I'd never think twice to run away from them because they can keep up with me, even in rain, snow and mud :bowdown:

Yeah, that is because the new SAE ratings wants the automakers to be more precise with their HP/TQ ratings. Honestly, last year's 300/300 and this year's 293/290 are exactly the same numbers.

The SAE ratings are supposed to be honest numbers at the crankcase (not wheel HP). The 2.5l block has much more torque than the 2.0l block. If you want a high redline, then go with the 2.0 but I just want power earlier in the RPM range so that is what the 2.5 gives me ;)

Yeah, you can pick up an used WRX in really good condition later. I know I can't get the 08 WRX unless I win the lottery lol.

Thanks for the information! I understand why now. I guess they're doing that starting in 2007 year model cars.

I knew bigger displacement engines tend to have more low end torque than smaller displacement engines so they had to bump it to 2.5 liters from 2 liters. Tho in Subaru rally racing they use 2 liter engines. I believe 2.5 liter engines is for us American folks. :lol:

I love that police Legacy GT! I'd never think twice to run away from them because they can keep up with me, even in rain, snow and mud :bowdown:

Oh yeah! They'll say darn it when they see a Subaru in their rearview mirror. :lol:

Did you guys know that Subaru is one of the most popular car here in Pacific Northwest? I see them almost everywhere! In California it's not common.

Wow, it's wonderful! I miss that car, it "broke down" in maybe 2003 or 2004? I don't remember... But right now, Sequoias and I have;

9657.jpg

Same like that car but, it does have sunroof and stuff on the back on the hood you know what I mean? But we will take the pictures of the real car of ours when we can. ;)

yeah i miss my 1990 chevy too as it got big trunk due to 2 doors.. my 2000 have SMALL trunk due to 4 doors.. sucks but good car still lol :)

Back