THIS IS ME AND MY GF KIM

THIS IS ME AND MY GF KIM !!!:D

Attachments

• kim and sal (nice).jpg
    kim and sal (nice).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 553
Originally posted by Italian Paco
yes silverroxy is kim

hey sal, dont u remmy me? i met u long time ago at rochy w/ shaun, skott, blah blah...? also, i met u at bf at rochy.. u still dont remmy me.. how come? if u like me to remind u bec i have pic of u w/ my friends long time ago at rochy...maybe u will remmy who this is

I dont remember you . can you send me pic of you .. if you send me pic of you then maybe i can remember you or so.. lol

I'm completely not photogenic, but I know he'll post one of the pictures I hate if I don't beat him to it. ;)

Attachments

• img_1593.jpg
    img_1593.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 511
35.gif

Heck Why not..

Here's me and the WIFE.. LOL.

PB020060.sized.jpg

Yes I forgot to remove the red eye. Enjoy the evil look ;)

To show we're not evil, here's another pic of us..

P1100055.sized.jpg

See, no red eyes.. This should relieve a lot of y'all.. LOL

Brenden

:thumb: Good looking couple, Taz! How's your head doin' so far since your CI surgery? Are these pix taken before or after the surgery?

Originally posted by Sydlie
I'm completely not photogenic, but I know he'll post one of the pictures I hate if I don't beat him to it. ;)

Nice french door...I can see thru Kevbo and see that door...cool door....seems strong enough to keep thieves out....must be an expensive door....like that color..blue....

Thanks for taking a pic of your door.. :p

Originally posted by ChelEler
:thumb: Good looking couple, Taz! How's your head doin' so far since your CI surgery? Are these pix taken before or after the surgery?

Thanks!!! :)

First one was before surgery (November) and the 2nd was day of my turn on for CI so after surgery. I look the same , not bad. :D

My head is doing great, no effects or anything. Just a little fading scar just 1/2 inch or 1 inch above my ear.

Brenden_Self_Portrait_Head_Turned_1024.sized.jpg

See, not much there. Just a red line. Cool eh?

I'm able to do pretty good on phone number recognization and date recognization (sp) -- on www.esl-lab.com.

I also am having the greatest time listening to music on the way to and back from work! Same goes to listening to Pink Floyd off my computer.

Brenden

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Looks like she loves rubbing a bald head....see how it's waxed!

Hahaha.. :-D It's natural oil that makes it look waxed.. cool effect. People keep saying they have to wear shades becasue it's so shiny.

:-D

I shave it to the core with a real razor.

Brenden

Hey Taz! You and your wife looked so fabulust! Glad to hear that you're making a great progress with your CI! Your head looks really good and soo... naked! hehehe! :thumb: Keep up with the good work!

LOL :) Thanks Katzie! ... fabulust.. Ha ha. :D

I try to shave it every 2-3 days but sometimes fail and end up doing it 2 weeks later if we all are pretty busy.

Brenden

I'm in the mood to show off.

Attachments

• img_1601.jpg
    img_1601.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 408
Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Thanks!!! :)

First one was before surgery (November) and the 2nd was day of my turn on for CI so after surgery. I look the same , not bad. :D

My head is doing great, no effects or anything. Just a little fading scar just 1/2 inch or 1 inch above my ear.

Brenden_Self_Portrait_Head_Turned_1024.sized.jpg

See, not much there. Just a red line. Cool eh?

I'm able to do pretty good on phone number recognization and date recognization (sp) -- on www.esl-lab.com.

I also am having the greatest time listening to music on the way to and back from work! Same goes to listening to Pink Floyd off my computer.

Brenden

Ah, yours is the newer model. Mine is one with a bulky unit. :(

Yea, I already knew about the natural waxing...it was just a joke to begin with.

Back