possessed furby O.O

vithios

Reaction score
this happened to a friend of mine. its freakin hilarious. xDDDDDD
kimberly grissom: i'm in this group on facebook.com and it is "If you remember this, you grew up in the 90s" and there is a forum talking about furbies and this is what I posted
kimberly grissom: My furby was possessed by an evil demon and it tried to kill my whole family.. I kid you not!!! Okay, so from the day my mom brought home that ugly little ball of metal and plastic and fur and DEATH!!! we knew that something was wrong! We got tired of it talking at all hours of the night, so we took the batteries out of it... and at around 2 in the morning we were awoken by an "Uh-Oh" and a "Boogie" which translates in Furby to "The time for your death is drawing near" or "Time to die" So, my brother decided to rip the fur off of Mr. Furby. Amazingly, this did not stun the little demonic bastard. Again, we were awoken. This time by "Nulu" which translates to "death is only the beginning." Then it started shaking profusely and sparks flew from it. It was attempting to set the curtains on fi
kimberly grissom: fire!!! It's mouth then hung open and it started making evil noises like a melting record. and then my brother smashed it with a hammer and that was the end of the demonic furby... SCARY!!! Remember We took the batteries out of it!!!!!!!!! and threw them away!

Mine did the same thing, but I put it down with a lazer pointer to the infared sensor. Charles passed way quickly and pain free and I no longer heard "BRING BRING!" at 2:00 a.m.

I am a furby lover here and I have no problem here. I just leave it alone and enjoy looking at it. I do collect them all. Mostly the stuff one.

I didnt have any problems with my furby.. I used to have few but gave them to my niece.. They are cute .. :)

A furby was something to possess little children. Dude i remember my demonic furby it was even black and red. yea it never shut off. and i also think they have back up batteries in them incase you take them out *shutters*

<.< >.> no, the furby would like to do that. you must emerge it in holy water. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD then it will electrocute itself and then be purified.

Horselover and smileygin are gathering furbies stuffy... probably while you sleeping.... never know furbies are walking over your body cuz you ain't feel thang.... *wham wham wham* next day.. you felt so good.. wondering how come your underwear is wet! You thought... bet probably from wet dream!

Furbies already made you.... (snickers)

Horselover and smileygin are gathering furbies stuffy... probably while you sleeping.... never know furbies are walking over your body cuz you ain't feel thang.... *wham wham wham* next day.. you felt so good.. wondering how come your underwear is wet! You thought... bet probably from wet dream!

Furbies already made you.... (snickers)

In your dream girl!!! Hahaha!!!

i don't have furby ayayyayayay cuz my parents thinks furbies are NUTS
until my niece brought a possessed bat that didn't go off

My sister used to have a Furby that would NEVER shut up...Of course, "used to" are the key words--I find that a hammer is useful against a possesed Furby...

Failing that, you can immerse it in holy water, of course.

holy water hmm i would perfer to drink the holy water then pee on them furbys works the same way except i get holy pee

Back