Positivity

Daniel Brown

Reaction score
Without objectivity positivity was found serendipitously. I've discovered that my austintatious hypocrisy coupled with narcissistic animosity fails the philosophy to which keeps the ballistic distruction and animalistic corruption of my propensity to spirituality at bay.

Without objectivity positivity was found serendipitously. I've discovered that my austintatious hypocrisy coupled with narcissistic animosity fails the philosophy to which keeps the ballistic distruction and animalistic corruption of my propensity to spirituality at bay.

Word salad?

OK...so???? your a good rhymer...and you gotta get out more...smile...:wave:

OK...so???? your a good rhymer...and you gotta get out more...smile...:wave:
There's much more here than rhyming words. It's not just a word salad. I means I found positivity my accident then I learned that a good philosophy keep bad things away from my spiritual life. I know it's a puzzle but it's not just a mess of jumbled words that rhyme.

Angrily rejected. Manipulatively dejected. I sit in the rain. I dare you feel my pain. I have such hate. That I will not allow you to skate.

Away.

Inside my chamber. I brood on what is lamer. A dark and stormy night. Or the lack of electric light.

Alack.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton or Elisabeth Barrett-Browning.
The hypenated English and flowery wordy drowning.

Reject.

Repent.

Resolve.

Mixed mediums annoy.

I must go walk my boy.

Farewell.

Angrily rejected. Manipulatively dejected. I sit in the rain. I dare you feel my pain. I have such hate. That I will not allow you to skate.

Away.

Inside my chamber. I brood on what is lamer. A dark and stormy night. Or the lack of electric light.

Alack.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton or Elisabeth Barrett-Browning.
The hypenated English and flowery wordy drowning.

Reject.

Repent.

Resolve.

Mixed mediums annoy.

I must go walk my boy.

Farewell.
That was good! You got any more??? *smiles* The sitting in the rain part reminded me of another poem. I'll share it with you... Hey maybe we can get a poem swap going! lol

********* "Cleansed"

* The music of the rain
A monotone emotion
* Freeing me of pain
A clear and cleansing potion
* Washed, soaked, drenched
I stand here free of sin and guilt
* Not giving Satin a single inch
To crack foundations I have built
* Fighting him with words
Destroying him with power
* My emotions God has stirred
In preparation of that great and righteous hour

by Daniel Brown

That was good! You got any more??? *smiles* The sitting in the rain part reminded me of another poem. I'll share it with you... Hey maybe we can get a poem swap going! lol

********* "Cleansed"

* The music of the rain
A monotone emotion
* Freeing me of pain
A clear and cleansing potion
* Washed, soaked, drenched
I stand here free of sin and guilt
* Not giving Satin a single inch
To crack foundations I have built
* Fighting him with words
Destroying him with power
* My emotions God has stirred
In preparation of that great and righteous hour

by Daniel Brown

:lol: I don't write much poetry. But I will try for another later if I think of any. :)

You keep going so I can find the thread.

You guys are good! :) I like reading this but I have no mind to create one of these ! :)

:lol: I don't write much poetry. But I will try for another later if I think of any. :)

You keep going so I can find the thread.
I have a lot of poetry in my Google Docs. Too many to post all at once. I'll wait till I'm reminded of one before I post it. I have different kinds... I have one poem in my head right now but I think I'll start a new thread with it. It's funny but the title might offend someone if they don't read the poem. lol I'm just wonder if it'll stir up a stink or not. lol

Back