Positive over deafness

Of course there is some "music" which I'm sure deaf people are glad not to hear....rap, Yoko Ono etc.

Especially Yoko Ono.

But there are aspects of music deaf people can enjoy, such as lyrics.

my mom said I slept during the Tornado alarm warning.... :zzz:
I wouldn't know what hit me.

wow, it shown that deaf people show their positive over deafness which it's good because I hate deaf people who pity themselves over their deafness.

Yes, I know there're cons/pros between hearing and deafness but I am learn to accept my deafness long time ago and show positive over my deafness.

deafdyke said:
Of course there is some "music" which I'm sure deaf people are glad not to hear....rap, Yoko Ono etc.
Your "music" comment reminds me of people who think they know what is art and what is not.I'm not glad to be deaf and anybody who is are kidding themselves

McGusto, you're a postlingal deaf person. There's a huge difference.....i've never known what it's like to be hearing, (as in hearing person) so I don't miss it...just the same as I don't miss being a man, b/c I've never possesed that sexual equipment.

deafdyke said:
McGusto, you're a postlingal deaf person. There's a huge difference.....i've never known what it's like to be hearing, (as in hearing person) so I don't miss it...just the same as I don't miss being a man, b/c I've never possesed that sexual equipment.
Thats ok, i respect that deafdyke but if you have never been able to hear how can you know what rap music sounds like or are you just judging video clips ?? :)

I have never been able to hear NORMALLY....I can feel the beat of music too! Also with aids I am hoh!

And btw RAP MUSIC is the best !! :dj:

Attachments

• critical-beatdown.gif
    critical-beatdown.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
cental34 said:
Depends on the rap. I can't stomach most pop/commercial stuff.
yeah i is the same,i mostly listen to older underground stuff ,who do you listen to ?

Mc Gusto said:
yeah i is the same,i mostly listen to older underground stuff ,who do you listen to ?

Really, not much. Only what my friends pass along. They're really into Talib Kweli, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, etc.

Back