Popular by boys

I was talking to ladies but i also want men's point view if they follow women around. :lol:

you want men's POV? here -

male_brain.gif

have you ever been popular? Boys following you around? or you just being beautiful that boys would love? Have you ever asked by many boys asking on date at same time? I have! any clues or advices to help me to do something or anything PLS! i am going nuts!

I thought you were with Toby? :hmm:

I'm sorry but I find this hilarous! :giggle:

I'm overweight and hubby couldn't keep his hands off me when we first met!!
ohhh i know you!!!!!! ahhh long time no see! welcome back to AD! sorry ... off topic here..

i honestly don't think its about looks. its based on personality, how often the person smiles, great sense of humor.. so on is what attracts men. for me, I would assumed they just love my sweetness and good hearted. I would ask myself why me? why would you pick me? I'm chubby. well, that's what some men say.. its not about being chubby.. its what they see in the heart.

Boys follow you -- bad move

They run away from YOU

ohhh i know you!!!!!! ahhh long time no see! welcome back to AD! sorry ... off topic here..

i honestly don't think its about looks. its based on personality, how often the person smiles, great sense of humor.. so on is what attracts men. for me, I would assumed they just love my sweetness and good hearted. I would ask myself why me? why would you pick me? I'm chubby. well, that's what some men say.. its not about being chubby.. its what they see in the heart.

:wave: Smile girl! You said it all! That's why hubby chased after me and I ran to him because he was all that !

Stay who you are, girl and you just watch.. men will be lining up for you.

True. Guys love meat more than skinny runts.

well, add too much make-up, it would reduce your trouble of chase on daily.

I have my posse follow me around on the campus, sometimes. It may be annoy me for some reasons, i'll say, "[bleep] off!" in my blunt expression. Most of time, girls do follow me to check me out.

Freckles is one of them~ [haha, just kidding]

have you ever been popular? Boys following you around? or you just being beautiful that boys would love? Have you ever asked by many boys asking on date at same time? I have! any clues or advices to help me to do something or anything PLS! i am going nuts!
Sure, I'm popular, got men lined up for miles.
It's nice to know that you are desired CrzyMeg, is it?. Make your choices wisely about who you choose to date, it's all up to u and do not be pressured by any boy. Don't ever feel obligated to date a boy just because he show interest in you. You are beautiful and you know it, u don't need a boy to tell you that.
In addition, don't get caught up in the whole dating vibe, it's not all glitters and gold being popular. Always look for ways to better yourself personally i.e...Mind the books, stay in school or work on your career. Good Luck! :)

i dont check girls out, they do check me out because of my poison smile.

beware :]

Back