Pope's Gunman Mourns him

I heard that on tv. :shock: I wondered why he shot Pope John Paul at first and then years years later and the killer missed him and didn't want him to die. I was like, what with that? :crazy: man!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
I heard that on tv. :shock: I wondered why he shot Pope John Paul at first and then years years later and the killer missed him and didn't want him to die. I was like, what with that? :crazy: man!

Because he had a private meeting with Pope and he was forgiven. Apparently he was remorseful after the meeting with Pope and never forgot Pope's gesture to make peace despite him trying to kill him. That is one of many reasons why I truly respect Pope John Paul II.

Oh.. :shock: I didnt know Pope John Paul had private meeting with him.

I didn't see the killer who shot Ronald Reagan, did Ronald Reagan forgive him? What about the people who lost their loves in 9-11 attacks, did they forgive the people who did it? So on. I didn't know Pope John Paul had a private meeting with him.

Meg said:
Because he had a private meeting with Pope and he was forgiven. Apparently he was remorseful after the meeting with Pope and never forgot Pope's gesture to make peace despite him trying to kill him. That is one of many reasons why I truly respect Pope John Paul II.

Yeah, not something you see everyday in today's world. :)

I believe the Pope had six meetings with him.....

Back