Polyamory Relationships Or One By One?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you prefer Polyamory relationship where you can have more than one girlfriend/boyfriend? (primary relationship and secondary relationship) Or do you prefer one by one (with one person Only to committed) Keep in mind, I'm not speaking of swings cuz that a totally different league.

I prefer one by one, because being part of Polyamory just cause too much conflicts. ;)

I rather to stick with ONE relationship, and be faithful...

one by one is better bec there is no jealously, feud, etc with the wives. I also cannot be trust the wives if we all married to a husband. One wife cannot have alot of time with a husband alone, they had to share with other wives. Oh please! One to One is better. Alot of affected, sharing, faith, trust and understanding.

96c31440bb.gif

BEST ONE RELATIONSHIP!

I prefer one to one relationship. ;) I don't want too much trouble with other gf or guy in my relationship.

yeah it would be too expensive and too much problem to have polyamory relationships, because I would have to buy them birthdays presents, valentines gifts, my poor vagina would be too tired and sore, then you have to make schedule to spend time with each boyfriends.... and listening to their complaining :pissed: sigh.

Mind you I will stick with one to one relationship. Ewwwwwwww with that nasty Polyamory. Shudders!! Walking away.

One at a time.......per month. LOL, J/K; I agree with y'all. And that's polygamy, btw.

Tousi said:
One at a time.......per month. LOL, J/K; I agree with y'all. And that's polygamy, btw.

No Hun, the major difference between polyamory and polygamy is that polygamy is for marriage and polyamory is for many lovers :D

Cheri said:
Do you prefer Polyamory relationship where you can have more than one girlfriend/boyfriend? (primary relationship and secondary relationship) Or do you prefer one by one (with one person Only to committed) Keep in mind, I'm not speaking of swings cuz that a totally different league.

I prefer one by one, because being part of Polyamory just cause too much conflicts. ;)
for some people have the weirdest mind of having more than one relationship is obviously this person have no faith ........ one relationship is pretty much the best ......... I personally do not belive in more than one ....... too much problems ..... too much attentions seeking......... too much JEALOUSY!........

High 5. Amen to that!!!

ShyButch68 said:
for some people have the weirdest mind of having more than one relationship is obviously this person have no faith ........ one relationship is pretty much the best ......... I personally do not belive in more than one ....... too much problems ..... too much attentions seeking......... too much JEALOUSY!........

:kiss: :cuddle: :hug: ONE HUB FOR ME!

I have heard horror stories about how much
sexual abuse goes on in those kinds of relationship.

:nono: I don't agree with it at all.

Cheri said:
No Hun, the major difference between polyamory and polygamy is that polygamy is for marriage and polyamory is for many lovers :D

Hehe, really, Cheri? Hmmm, the only other word I know is polyandry which is the same thing, I think, as polygamy--they are all married. I am not sure what to call them in your situation. Anyway, one is plenty enough!
:P

Good posting, Cheri!

One by one! Having a polyamory relationship isn't worth it!!! Toooo much conflict and jealousy. NO THANKS!

There is even trust problems in a monogamous relationship...
It takes two to make a marriage or relationship work, just as it takes everyone to make a poly relationship work. Insecurity and jealousy ARE a problem in either type of relationship.

Food for thoughts ;)

Back