Poll Vote: Use VP, TTY or both?

yagazn

Reaction score
Alot of people use VP than TTY? Some people seems to ignore TTY, poor TTY.

Are you using most VP or both VP/TTY?

I use both VP and TTY, I replaced a new TTY "Ultratec". I use TTY for like Wellsfargo Bank, VP is not allow by WFB. I use VP mostly for friends include hearie friends.

I don't remember how to use poll vote last time.

Which do you use mostly?
1. VP
2. TTY
3. BOTH

Peace

Vote VP. I never use my Ultatec Superprint Pro80 in two years. Wow.

why? they discriminate you! me use vrs to well fargo many time

perfect case for nasty lawsuit

Nah, they don't discriminate me, that's their policy/rule because of fraud going on, so you have to use TTY anyway. For Chase bank is fine with VP weird. that's about it.

TTY? I don't know what TTY is. *Shrug*

Last edited:
I have a TTY... never used the damn thing ever. I kept it around for the prospect of meeting other deafblind.

Text messaging via cellphone, webcam and cellphone for me. I need a new webcam. :(

I use TTY, why?

if I go bath, i am nude, if ring me, I use TTY, they can't see my body
I have 3 TTY for each 3 story and same time

but if VP, I bath and nude, If I go VP then they can watch my body, they are yell, goodness !!

VP is only one ip address, I at bed, ring me, I run go 1 floor then tired!

same hearing with phone, they can't see body

I am vote TTY!

Nah, they don't discriminate me, that's their policy/rule because of fraud going on, so you have to use TTY anyway. For Chase bank is fine with VP weird. that's about it.

me call many banks like wells fargo they cant decline your vrs call their policy/rule is discriminating no matter how you look at

me tty dead long long time ago

Well, that's life. Nothing I can do about it. I called WFB on TTY, so far it's fine or I can check WFB online.

I keep both VP and TTY.
That's it.

Peace

i use tty, why?

If i go bath, i am nude, if ring me, i use tty, they can't see my body
i have 3 tty for each 3 story and same time

but if vp, i bath and nude, if i go vp then they can watch my body, they are yell, goodness !!

Vp is only one ip address, i at bed, ring me, i run go 1 floor then tired!

Same hearing with phone, they can't see body

i am vote tty!
fail!

Well, that's life. Nothing I can do about it. I called WFB on TTY, so far it's fine or I can check WFB online.

I keep both VP and TTY.
That's it.

Peace

I think that Wells Fargo Banks have TTY/TDD for customer with hearing impairments. You can call them by TTY.

Back