Poll.... Should Women be allowed to "Teach" "Preach?"

Should the Women be allowed to "Teach" "Preach" over Men?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I am not sure/I don't know

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It does not apply to me/I'm not interested

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes.

I have seen many female priest/pastors around here in Germany. I see nothing wrong to fulfill their wish if they are interseting to be preist/pastors...

I thought it was against Scripture to allow women preach over men?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the laws says. If they have any questions to ask, let them ask their husbands at home, for it is improper for women to speak in church meetings.(NLT)

1 Timothy 2:12-14 I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly.
For God made Adam first, and afterward He made Eve. And it was the woman but Adam who was deceived by Satan and sin was the result. (NLT)

So therefore I vote "no".

Yes, I voted it! The Old Testament Ruth who preacher too! I love Ruth's story in Old Testament.... Blessed her Where generation to Jesus Christ! SMILE!

Joyce Meyer too!

I thought it was against Scripture to allow women preach over men?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the laws says. If they have any questions to ask, let them ask their husbands at home, for it is improper for women to speak in church meetings.(NLT)

1 Timothy 2:12-14 I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly.
For God made Adam first, and afterward He made Eve. And it was the woman but Adam who was deceived by Satan and sin was the result. (NLT)

Right, What I heard other few churches not accepted. I caught they missed read The Old Testament Ruth "NO EXCUSE"

ummm considering I preached the week before last, and preach again the week after next I voted YES

LOL

Joyce Meyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FYI ... She was an associate pastor years ago.

Meyer was the church's associate pastor. The church became one of the leading charismatic churches in the area, largely because of her popularity as a Bible teacher.[1] She also began airing a daily 15-minute radio broadcast on a St. Louis radio station.

In 1985, Meyer resigned as associate pastor and founded her own ministry

Joyce Meyer is not a pastor, she's an author and speaker.

Joyce Meyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FYI ... She was an associate pastor years ago.

Meyer was the church's associate pastor. The church became one of the leading charismatic churches in the area, largely because of her popularity as a Bible teacher.[1] She also began airing a daily 15-minute radio broadcast on a St. Louis radio station.

In 1985, Meyer resigned as associate pastor and founded her own ministry

An associate pastor is an assists that works alongside with the Pastor.

Yes, I voted it! The Old Testament Ruth who preacher too! I love Ruth's story in Old Testament.... Blessed her Where generation to Jesus Christ! SMILE!

Yes I remember Ruth and Naomi's story.

Did you know the story about Deborah? She was a prophetess. God gave her information to spread the people for him.

Look an example about them...

Right, What I heard other few churches not accepted. I caught they missed read The Old Testament Ruth "NO EXCUSE"

And Deborah as well. I am surprised that they missed a lot about Bible history.

I see nothing wrong with that because man and woman should be treat equal.

Yes I remember Ruth and Naomi's story.

Did you know the story about Deborah? She was a prophetess. God gave her information to spread the people for him.

Look an example about them...

Yes, I forgot that for long times. LOL! You talking about here, is that right one?

Judges 4:4 ¶ And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

And Deborah as well. I am surprised that they missed a lot about Bible history.

I see nothing wrong with that because man and woman should be treat equal.

Yes, I knew that how sad! Because God gift who women can preacher or prophet or ministries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back