Poll: is it important to post the temperature in f and c?

Is it important to post the temperature in F and C?

• Yes

• No

• WHO CARES!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
82263f09c6c1933c5a3eb6cd2d96058ed7b32cb7607e0e8893b41ce666302bbf.jpg

Use metric system here in Australia and New Zealand, but we also use cups, tablespoons, teaspoons in cooking.

In New Zealand, in schools for math and science classes we had to learn both metric and imperial systems, but outside world in NZ it's mainly metric. New Zealand used to be imperial system only (not in my time but in the pre-1969).

Use metric system here in Australia and New Zealand, but we also use cups, tablespoons, teaspoons in cooking.

In New Zealand, in schools for math and science classes we had to learn both metric and imperial systems, but outside world in NZ it's mainly metric. New Zealand used to be imperial system only (not in my time but in the pre-1969).

Exactly, not all measurements will going be standardized and some countries have exception on certain measurements, especially cooking is one of them, also UK used mile for roads, sometime, both with mile and km.

The cooking has little to no benefit with metric system so imperial is mostly used.

The measurement laws are pretty complicated at best, in the US and it is up to various associations to make decision.

For me, I prefer metric system in temperature, transportation and trade, but I have mixed feeling about km because in here, mile is often to see as per 1 minute, so 3 miles means usually 3 minutes of driving. If imperial is commonly used so I still use them, anyway.

Thank you. I always enjoy learning how other places do things compared to the USA where I live.

Foxrac, I contacted Trump. He said its the other side of the wall for you....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back