Poll for men accept dependent women in a relationship or not

Poll for men accepting dependent woman in a relationship

• Deaf People, for men, do you accept dependent woman in your relationship with willing?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deaf People, for women, has your man accept you as you depend on him anytime?

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Hearing People, for men, do you accept dependent woman in your relationship with willing?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hearing People, for women, has your man accept you as you depend on him anytime?

• Hard of Hearing People, for men, do you accept dependent woman in your relationship with willing?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hard of Hearing People, for women, has your man accept you as you depend on him anytime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butterfly2007

Reaction score
Deaf People, for men, do you accept dependent woman in a relationship with willing?

Deaf People, for women has your man accept you as you depend on him anytime?

Hearing People, for men do you accept dependent woman in a relationship with willing?

Hearing People, for women has your man accept you as you depend on him anytime?

Hard of Hearing People, for men do you accept dependent woman in a relationship with willing?

Hard of Hearing People, for women has your man accept you as you depend on him anytime?

i think the creator asked would men accept the dependent of women depending on men more?

like men s upporting women and taking care of house, bills, etc. women only do house chores, and take care of kids? I may be wrong?

I think the creator wants to know how men would feel about having their women depend on them and be willing too.

I guess that the question is too vague. There are many ways a woman can depend on a man (vice versa too) such as financial, child raising, child care, household chores, emotional support, etc etc etc so the word "dependence" is too broad, in my humble opinion :dunno2:

I would not mind to depend on a man for his emotional support, help with household chores, cooking, etc but I would not give him my identity. I would want to make decisions too for I am capable of taking care of myself too :)

I think the creator wants to know how men would feel about having their women depend on them and be willing too.

I guess that the question is too vague. There are many ways a woman can depend on a man (vice versa too) such as financial, child raising, child care, household chores, emotional support, etc etc etc so the word "dependence" is too broad, in my humble opinion :dunno2:

I would not mind to depend on a man for his emotional support, help with household chores, cooking, etc but I would not give him my identity. I would want to make decisions too for I am capable of taking care of myself too :)

i want the same thing as you do. I want emotional support, help with chores, cookings, etc. yet I am capable of making my decision related to my life or something.

Why cant I find someone who would be there for me and enjoy life together? sigh. it sucks. :ugh3:

that's why I don't go for guys for now.. blah I'm having fun being single but sometimes it sucks being single but I have to remind myself how lucky i am not preggie or even married too sheesh... I'm about to turn 30 in few months from now i was like :ugh: cuz people are starting to expect me to look for right guy now so I can start having family... kiss my ass that I wud tell my co workers if they keep reminding me cuz it sure pisses me off... to answe the question.. I think depends on who guys wud like girls to be dependent.. sometimes independent is good :)

I have not voted.. due to it is unclear to me what is being asked of this poll.

meaning a co dependent person that is needy to stay with a partner for a reason that she feels that she can not take care of herself??

From what I am gathering is the poll is trying to find out if a man wants a "needy woman"

Or how a woman feels if the man will take her if she is too "needy"

correct me if I am wrong.. their is a difference in Depending on some one to stand by your side to help or assist you in life.

but to completely depend on a person is needy.

I have not voted.. due to it is unclear to me what is being asked of this poll.

meaning a co dependent person that is needy to stay with a partner for a reason that she feels that she can not take care of herself??

From what I am gathering is the poll is trying to find out if a man wants a "needy woman"

Or how a woman feels if the man will take her if she is too "needy"

correct me if I am wrong.. their is a difference in Depending on some one to stand by your side to help or assist you in life.

but to completely depend on a person is needy.

I feel the same too. Very unsure about this poll. :dunno:

I haven't vote yet because it pretty unclear how you create a poll on men depend on women or did u mean women denpend on men? which is it?

I don't vote because I am unacceptable and unwilling to allow my panter to depend on me, I prefer to have a grow up independent panter.

I didn't vote either.

Looks like the creator is splitting hairs in classifying who is deaf, hearing and hard-of-hearing. Why not just say it in general terms?

I agree with VamPyroX--could you please clarify the poll?

Thanks for explanation. I see that is too general to ask. I am female. Okay the reason why I asked questions is because what happened for after partner together unmarried (tried to marry but can't) plus already have kids. Before having kids, I felt good being independent. But after having kid, I am so less independent from kid but loving my kid same times but independent support from partner. In some ways, I felt like I do too much work with kids and around house supposedly unemployed. So is my partner unemployed too. man watch tv more now during my kid 18 month old so I work more kid, chores, computer survey paid online. so I can't depend on him but I wonder if any man has very willing help any of his girlfriend even before have kids and after kids to support 50 percent in someways if both unemployed. You know. That's why I wanted to know how many percent of people are accepting women dependence before and after kids anytime. for fun. email me anytime.

Thanks for explanation. I see that is too general to ask. I am female. Okay the reason why I asked questions is because what happened for after partner together unmarried (tried to marry but can't) plus already have kids. Before having kids, I felt good being independent. But after having kid, I am so less independent from kid but loving my kid same times but independent support from partner. In some ways, I felt like I do too much work with kids and around house supposedly unemployed. So is my partner unemployed too. man watch tv more now during my kid 18 month old so I work more kid, chores, computer survey paid online. so I can't depend on him but I wonder if any man has very willing help any of his girlfriend even before have kids and after kids to support 50 percent in someways if both unemployed. You know. That's why I wanted to know how many percent of people are accepting women dependence before and after kids anytime. for fun. email me anytime.

I don't denpend on a many for anything. I denpend on myself and take care of myself and my child. But if I do have a serious relationship with someone or get married to someone in the future. I would want him to share 50/50 help around the house, the bills and the children as well. But if a guy not willing to share the workload and act like a lazy jackass, then he wasting my time and my child s time. I have no time for games. I kick the jerk to the curb. I always been so busy taking care of my own life, so now that I have a child whom is almost 11 months old and all my engery is on her. She is first in my life right now before anyone else.

I don't denpend on a many for anything. I denpend on myself and take care of myself and my child. But if I do have a serious relationship with someone or get married to someone in the future. I would want him to share 50/50 help around the house, the bills and the children as well. But if a guy not willing to share the workload and act like a lazy jackass, then he wasting my time and my child s time. I have no time for games. I kick the jerk to the curb. I always been so busy taking care of my own life, so now that I have a child whom is almost 11 months old and all my engery is on her. She is first in my life right now before anyone else.

*nods* Agree, it's not ok for a father to let the mother to do whole the work while father don't earn any money for the families and/or don't help the mother with the children.

Butterfly2007, not all father refuse to help the mother with the children or work, my father works and help my mom to take care of me and my brother. If a father doesn't help the mother with the children or doesn't work for the family, then he's wasting the time. I would say the same thing as GTM said.

Back