• NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since you all already read the discussions in the deaf events section

Deaf Way III (Sorry the link was broken)

I would like to see what your opinions for Deaf Way III, would you like to see it happen? Why or Why not?

yes, I would love to see it happen again cuz I went to Deaf Way II and it was awesome!!! I would love to see it being hosted in Australia. :)

I had been both of Deaf Way and Deaf Way II festival. I was very interesting and never be boring. If Australia will host Deaf Way III, I must go to OZ.

It would be so awesome if there is a Deaf Way III.

But, before youse go far with this, I advise you to contact someone at Gallaudet about it. Gallaudet may want to work with Australia (or other country that wants to host the event.) You don't want to see Gallaudet slapping lawsuits on one another for copying their ideas, etc. Gallaudet may have the name patented and protected, so other country would probably have to come up with different name.

It would be so awesome if there is a Deaf Way III.

But, before youse go far with this, I advise you to contact someone at Gallaudet about it. Gallaudet may want to work with Australia (or other country that wants to host the event.) You don't want to see Gallaudet slapping lawsuits on one another for copying their ideas, etc. Gallaudet may have the name patented and protected, so other country would probably have to come up with different name.

I know about that, contacting Gallaudet is the best way to find out if there is a possibility to host Deaf Way III again, if not. There are options but can't be "Deaf Way III" but it can be of a similarity type. We'll see what happens in few years.

Right now, I shall just leave it here to see what the opinions are from the ADee's

I know about that, contacting Gallaudet is the best way to find out if there is a possibility to host Deaf Way III again, if not. There are options but can't be "Deaf Way III" but it can be of a similarity type. We'll see what happens in few years.

Right now, I shall just leave it here to see what the opinions are from the ADee's
Sounds good, JClarke. It would probably be good idea to give people 4 or 5 years before the event starts so that way more people would start saving up enough money to fly over there for the event. I believe this was what they did with Deaf Way II.

Sounds good, JClarke. It would probably be good idea to give people 4 or 5 years before the event starts so that way more people would start saving up enough money to fly over there for the event. I believe this was what they did with Deaf Way II.

Understandable :)

See www.deafway.org This webpage is blank. I don't know who? You may ask someone at Gallaudet about Deafway. Jclarke may make new website in near future.

According to the source code, they removed it off, but left the title there for everyone to enjoy with the blanks LOL!

Harvey Goodstein is listed on the whois directory. His contact info can be found in there.

Interesting! I am ALWAYS interested in the deaf community of USA, haha

found him. check your gmail email now.

I got your email, best not to state anything about things here, if you want to talk privately, just email. I will check my gmail peroidically.

Loved Deaf Way II and meeting deaf peeps from all over the world. Art and theater were great to experience. So if Deaf Way III could be as good or surpass Deaf Way II, then great!

It'd probably be polite to contact Gallaudet about it first. They will probably give you the contact info to contact whether it or not be Dr. Goodstein.

I am with you, Brian. Galluadet is the one who organised the previous ones.

It'd probably be polite to contact Gallaudet about it first. They will probably give you the contact info to contact whether it or not be Dr. Goodstein.

I agree that Jclarke and I would contact Gallaudet at first.

Back