Poll: Americans Say World War III Likely

Nah it is not terrorism. It gonna be China, Russia, Terrorism and some middles east vs USA, UK, Iseral and UN countries.

China vs Russia? I thought they both made peace? I dont see anything china is angry about russia? China might start something against the US cause of US warning against china invading taiwan.

ravensteve1961 said:
China vs Russia? I thought they both made peace? I dont see anything china is angry about russia? China might start something against the US cause of US warning against china invading taiwan.

you are misunderstanding me. Re-read my comments.

I'm not sure if there will be world war 3. If it's world war 3 and it is the end of the world. But I do think in the future, we may be in war against North Korea and they're very dangerous. They have a lot of nuclear weapons and most of them are long range targets. So we'll have to do something about North Korea before things get worse.

backerman said:
I'm not sure if there will be world war 3. If it's world war 3 and it is the end of the world. But I do think in the future, we may be in war against North Korea and they're very dangerous. They have a lot of nuclear weapons and most of them are long range targets. So we'll have to do something about North Korea before things get worse.

I don't believe the World War III will end the world, but it definitely will cripple the civilization of the world and force us to rebuild it, form new countries and more. After World War III, it'll be like pressing the re-start button for Earth.

Banjo said:
I don't believe the World War III will end the world, but it definitely will cripple the civilization of the world and force us to rebuild it, form new countries and more. After World War III, it'll be like pressing the re-start button for Earth.

Which might not be a bad idea considering all that is going on in this world.

I think it's time someone reformatted Earth's hard drive. There's alot of corrupt files in the system and it's mucking everything up!

Oceanbreeze said:

I think it's time someone reformatted Earth's hard drive. There's alot of corrupt files in the system and it's mucking everything up!

I wonder if somebody's building an ark. Hmm...

Oceanbreeze said:

Especialy with the corrupted democratic party.

If we did nuke on another country, we have to feed them until their farm would become free radioactive. Say, we will waste our public fund betwen 20 and 1,000 years. WE CANNOT AFFORD FOR THAT since our grandchildren would despise us...

Nuclear Looks Worse than Ever

If our enemies ever use nuclear bomb or WMD on us, WWIII will start for sure!

backerman said:

You can say that North Korea is getting far too dangerous producing nuclear bombs. Look at Iran....UN let Iran open up factories making more nuclear bombs. Look at what happened with oil prices that gone up. Look at people protesting at President Bush's vacation home protesting and telling Bush to bring back the soldiers but Bush said it was far too risky to bring them back home. There are more hungers in Africa. It was runined warlords that taken over the country or there was drought in this country. Where is Band Aid 10 years ago that did the concerts playing all kinds of music played by famous rock musicain or pop rock musician such as U2 or Elton John, The Queen, Night Rangers, and all other 80s musician even the 90s. Whatever happened to that? Where the money goes. Now I hear this new concert which it showed few weeks ago it call "LIVE 8" I hear they generated over a billion dollars just to feed the hungers, but what happened to the money that donated to "Band Aid" or "Farm Aid" money goes?? Doesnt make sense. But anyway back to the topic....The more soldiers that are in Iraq or Afstanifgan (sp?) and are fighting and the more it will drive up the oil prices. The polls on how people that are satified with bush have gone down the tube! This is getting worse now. The world had gone nut now with talks about nuclear producing. I'm sure that US and Russia had this talk before about cutting down nuclear bombs but the questions is: Are we cutting down the bombs or are they cutting down too? We dont know yet. Sigh.....I wished there will be peace in the world but terrorist screwed it up. GRRRRRR.....

Back