Politics forum, please?

I agree!!!! So People can stop by and chat politics... I would appreciate if AD has politics/election forum suich as federal government where people can talk about congress, federal laws, state govt, where ppl talk about state legislature, and at last. munpicial/local- regarding to county board, city council, mayor, etc and about elections at every level. I know many states will have 2006 election for governor and other state posts, can add election 2006 as well. Also for every political parties such as GOP and Democratis, IP, Green too. Best place to check politics is at www.politics1.com

Why don't you make a Poll and have everyone Vote, then Alex will see the results and may agree to put it up on here. What do you think? :mrgreen:

I would love to have a politics forum here. Of course, I am also thinking of the trouble I could possibly start, and that might NOT be a good thing! ;) But, I'd support a politics forum here. Anyone else?

I don't mind one =-- as long as everyone stays on topic without flaming anyone in the threads there. :)

Back