Polite Turn Down

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
In no way do I want to offend anyone..........but couple of times in a club i have been grabbed or (once) kissed by girls.........how do I politely turn them down.........At first I thought it was a guy (grabbing me) then i realize it was the girl and I end up backing away saying that is okay but i am not like that and just walk away. But when I thought it was the guy, I was ready to RIP off his head and kick him in the balls........ I dont want to discriminate against Bi/lesbians so I dont yell or do anything at them that I would do to a guy. I dont know what to do......

Hi, Babyphat! Yeah, I joked and flirted with my lesbian buddies for fun. Nothing is too serious. One lady observed me at Muddy Waters Coffee shop and somehow, stared at me. I was little bothered and uncomfortable, not because of she is lesbian.. just she seemed infurinated with me at that point. Plus, she is very very weird. I politely nodded and be cool. I told my friend about her (she eventually busted me talking about her.. who cares)...I am not interested in her. I had only one who was crazy about me.. that lady. gee. :crazy:

Deaf258 said:
Maybe she is pissed that she knows you get more action than her. :lol:

Very funny.. she is too old for me anyway. :rofl:

There is nothing wrong with politely smiling and saying, "Thanks, but no thanks...I'm not interested in that sort of thing, but maybe we can have a drink and talk..." :)

Hey, women can be as much of a sleaze bag as men. :)

Malfoyish

Guess that mean u have to tell them that u are straight.

But some lesbians/bi women like to flirting with straight women. Not for me, not know why. because of different perference i reckon that.

Remmy i used flirt with the gal I thought she was lesbian the way she dress up as very tomboyish. Turn out she is straight!! my mistake after she pissed off at me. That happened when i was 20 years old. LOL

LOL Lasza

ive flirted with a few straight women for fun and hell they were pretty cool abt it -- knew i wouldnt be going anywhere further with them but hell Lasza -- ive had a couple straight women come clean with me and say they wanna the experience being with a woman (with words) while others would convey their intentions in a VERY subtle but pretty obvious behaviors :lol:

Oddball said:
Hi, Babyphat! Yeah, I joked and flirted with my lesbian buddies for fun. Nothing is too serious. One lady observed me at Muddy Waters Coffee shop and somehow, stared at me. I was little bothered and uncomfortable, not because of she is lesbian.. just she seemed infurinated with me at that point. Plus, she is very very weird. I politely nodded and be cool. I told my friend about her (she eventually busted me talking about her.. who cares)...I am not interested in her. I had only one who was crazy about me.. that lady. gee. :crazy:
:rofl: I REMMIED that day oddball i dont blame u that gal was almost every event and kept on looking at u til a certain someone pah kiss u she backed off and left u alone ROFL ! remmy that oddball??? HAHAHAHAHA

have you ever done this - flirt or grabbed a straight girls (that you dont know) ass in the club or something??

BabyPhat21 said:
have you ever done this - flirt or grabbed a straight girls (that you dont know) ass in the club or something??

No, I have not done it. But, Some Girls do that to me play with my hair, grabbed my butt and touch my breast or lick my face. I did not mind too much because They were "Drunk".. and Having a Good Time.

To be Honest, One Time A Girl Kiss me on the Lips I did Kiss her back. I do not even Know Why I did it I guess it was just for Fun. After we did the Tongue Kissing, Guys wanted to do the 3 somes with us, We would laugh if off But, Never went for it... ;)

Oh boy, did i! one time, when my husband and i were dating, we decided to drop in this bar where most blacks frequented cuz we know some people and the bar owner..i noticed this black girl starin at me, i was a little unerved but i just ignored her..when my hubby went to the bathroom, she came up and asked if i would like to dance with her, i politely declined then all hell broke loose! she started screamin, cussin me out, pulled my hair then my husband came out and pushed her away then the bar owner threw her out!! I was very shocked and shaken of course...pretty embarrassing! thats not all,...when we decided to leave, she was standing there outside the door (guess she was waiting for me,..*shudders*) and cussed me out again..i said" look, im sorry but obviously im not a lessie, as you can see im with a man!" i guess the bar owner heard the commotion outside and came out and said "if you dont leave her alone, i will call the cops!" she left immediately..sheeesh! what was her PROBLEM???? my husband and i later laughed about this episode.

I have a lot of LB friends as well as straight friends (most of whom don't know I am lesbian) Strange thing is, that I've noticed that straight girls love flirting with each other...it's very strange. Then again I am in college so I guess that sort of sctuff is kinda common on res college campuses...I remember the same thing happening when I went to an all-girls summer camp as a teen.

I remembered last year I went to the food store around the corner from my house. The black guy kept staring at me every time I went to the food shopping. I just smiled and went inside the store. He works that store. I walked around to gather the food.. The guy came in and found me. He asked me few questions.. 1. are you married? I said no.. he said thanks god. 2. are you seeing anyone? I said no. He said oh good.. I smiled and told him that I am seeing a WOMAN. You know what he said. He said so! I was like wow. He also told me that he was attracted me.. I said aww thanks but I do not date men, only women. He respected me and said friends? I said sure. We introduced ourselves.. We once a while bumped at his work (food store) and have some chat. He's a nice guy and sweet. Later on, I found out he's alcoholic. I smell his breathe when he was working. whoa!! So good thing I dont date him.. whew!!!!

Back