Polish Joke

dreamsfloatjoe

Reaction score
:wave:

God is making the world and he comes to make Poland.

The angels ask, "What will you do with this country?"

"Oh, I'll give it amazing countryside, beautiful mountains and plentiful forests, wonderful food and beer, vodka and beautiful girls."

The angels ask, "Isn't that a bit much, giving all this wealth and beauty to just one country... doesn't it seem a bit unfair on the others?"

"Oh, it's not all perfect, " says God, "Wait until you see who I give them for neighbours."

:giggle:

Nice tongue-in-cheek joke. I didn't want to comment when the thread was created since someone might imply it would be racist.

Two obvious suggestions: Nazi Germany and Soviet Union for those that don't know Polish history.

The Prussian Empire, Austria-Hungarian Empire and imperial Russia have been fighting over Poland for eons. Poland got its independence from all three empires after WW1, and was invaded (on both sides) during WW2. Soviet Union held control of Poland until the fall of the Iron Curtain. And to this day, it is somewhat a powderkeg among imperialist German and Russian ultranationalists, although no one wants to admit it.

To tie it in with ASL, there is a reason why Polish Deaf immigrants embrace our sign for "Poland" that involve flicking one's thumb against their noses. It's the "underdog mentality" involved there.

Last edited:
Switzerland????? :laugh2:
I will buy you an atlas for christmas!

I hope you don't mind a bit of a laugh Jiro!

oh wait a min.... I forgot that this joke is about Poland. You got me confused there! It is Sweden! well just a boat away!

I stand corrected! Well done Jiro!

lk4fs.jpg

Jiro didn't even thank me for adding one more country! :cry: no wonder im part of slovkakia. :cry:

Geography fail to Jiro :D You forgot quite a few there!!!

Nice job to souggy for "explaining" the joke!

Back