Police seeking man who broke necks of 10 puppies

watch TV news about killed puppies from last night. Guy is sick. Hope stay in the jail for long time. Still not hear any news about arrest guy yet (1Pm). I am sure they will arrest anytime. Once made arrest and will post here for more update.

This is so sickening and it made me so mad. He can run but cant hide you know. He will be found soon enough.

Oh, boy! What a sicko he must be. Yep, it ought to be a felony and put him in the prison not a mental hospital.. my opinion.

Damn! That so sad, I cannot believe people out in the world can be so cruel, I'm a pet lover so someone mess with pets are gotta be answered by me.

I'd break the necks 10 pitbull puppies if I get the chance. You absolutely have no idea how dangerous the pitbull puppies can get when they grow up. I've personally seen the ugly side of pitbulls on numerous occaisons and they are not by any means to be anyones pets. It's almost like having a crocodile as a pet.

Richard

I'd break the necks 10 pitbull puppies if I get the chance. You absolutely have no idea how dangerous the pitbull puppies can get when they grow up. I've personally seen the ugly side of pitbulls on numerous occaisons and they are not by any means to be anyones pets. It's almost like having a crocodile as a pet.

Richard

Wow... you are sick as this pup killer.... I would LOVE to snap this killer s neck like he did to this pups...

Update~~~~

wcco.com - Man Charged With Killing 10 Pit Bull Puppies

Man Charged With Killing 10 Pit Bull Puppies
(WCCO) St. Paul A St. Paul man has been charged for killing 10 pit bull puppies in plain view of several witnesses during an argument with his girlfriend on Aug. 1. The man then threw the bodies of the puppies in a trash can.

Kimanie Markeys Carter, 19, has been charged with two counts of mistreating animals. According to the Ramsey County Attorney's Office, Carter was recently arrested for a parole violation and is currently in custody at the Minnesota Correctional Facility in Lino Lakes.

According to the criminal complaint, Carter's girlfriend was caring for his pregnant pit bull with the promise that he would give her one of the puppies for her son, once they were born.

She tried to sell the puppies for Carter, but was unable to. When Carter retrieved the litter, he refused to give the woman one of the puppies. An argument ensued, leading to the public scene. Witnesses at the scene of the crime claimed that Carter killed the puppies in the middle of an apparent domestic dispute.

"He was mad at his girlfriend and took it out on the puppies," said Tiffany White, who witnessed the attack. Another witness claimed that Carter told his companion that if she didn't give him a ride, he would do to her what he had just done to the puppies.

Another witness, Monica Smith, said Wednesday that the man turned his anger on his girlfriend after killing the pups, telling her that if she didn't give him a ride, "I'll do to you what I done to the dogs."

According to the complaint, police apprehended Carter on Aug. 3. Police said he made an attempt to bolt from the squad car en route to the investigators' offices and ran across Payne Avenue with two officers in pursuit.

The Minnesota Legislature passed a bill in 2001 that made serious cases of animal cruelty a felony. If convicted, Carter faces a maximum sentence of two years in prison and a $5,000 fine for each count of mistreating animals.

Carter's first court appearance has not yet been scheduled.

I am not satisfy with the results.
He should HAVE more than 10 counts.. 1 each puppies' death.. plus 5,000 fine.. adds up to.. $50,000 plus 2 years each puppies..
stupid justice system..

wcco.com - Man Charged With Killing 10 Pit Bull Puppies

I am not satisfy with the results.
He should HAVE more than 10 counts.. 1 each puppies' death.. plus 5,000 fine.. adds up to.. $50,000 plus 2 years each puppies..
stupid justice system..

Yes I agree with you on this...

He should stay in jail for 20 years for killed 10 innoncent puppies... 10 is too much... and I'm satisfy with justice sytem for fine penalty $50,000.

Most animal cruelty punishment gets two years max in prison, but a huge fine along with it, so as I read it says each count so I'm sure it's 5,000.00 each puppies that he killed. We will have to wait and find out. ;)

Yeah, I don't think they go more than 2 years in prison for animal cruelty...I'm satisfy with the result, it's alot better than a few months and I also think he will not be allowed to own another pet etc cause of his record for animal cruelty, I wonder if they do double-check their record before adopting another pet hmmm....

that guys is SICKO! but he need going mental hospital or going jail for animal cruelty but im sure Judge will give him limit jail years maybe 2 years or more maybe about 25 years i dont know we have wait and see what happened what judges says.

but im sure he wouldnt get wring of puppy's neck and need be nice of puppy

2 yrs in prison for animal cruelity and a death threat to his gf is long enough...believe me, he deserves it. I'm sure his gf and him has already broke up and his life is as messed up as ever now after he was caught.

I'm just glad they caught him and is putting him in deep punishment that he deserves so...

I'm glad this guy's behind bars. If he never wanted those dogs...he could have at least dropped them off at the Human Society. Or the girlfriend could have at least done that. -sheesh-:pissed:

Richard

They are ugly because of the training. My sister has a pit bull and he really loves the children.
Unfortunately, they are used by drug dealers in dog fights so they can make more money in bettings.

Back