PM issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
I cant find to create the PM and send to someone.

Anyone help me with this?

This forum is little different than I used.

Crazymanw00t said:
I cant find to create the PM and send to someone.

Anyone help me with this?

This forum is little different than I used.

sorry i wish i knew how to do that cuz i am having the same plm as u do heh :eek2:

go to ur USER CP and u will see "send a new message" then u will be taken to the PM area where u can type up ur PM and send it off -- hope that helps :D

You can also do it while viewing someones profile. Look for the option to send that person a Private Message. You can also click on their name in a post (over on the left). A menu will appear and one of the options is to send a PM.

Also, on the upper-right corner... you'll see "Private Messages" that should be clickable. That will take you to your mailbox and you'll see your clickable PM options on the left. :thumb:

That's lot of work. I like what www.germantechnik.com do with their PM system. When you post anything and the PM icon will be at the post. So you can send PM while you are reading the post. So you don't have to click PM systme then blah blah or click User CP then blah blah.

Crazymanw00t said:
That's lot of work. I like what www.germantechnik.com do with their PM system. When you post anything and the PM icon will be at the post. So you can send PM while you are reading the post. So you don't have to click PM systme then blah blah or click User CP then blah blah.
Actually, that's already done here. Just click on the member name and a drop menu will appear. It's on there. :thumb:

Here's a snapshot:

Attachments

• how_to_send_pm.jpg
    how_to_send_pm.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 20
Crazymanw00t said:
lol ok got it
Hooray! Crazymanw00t got it! I guess he's not so crazy after all! ;)

Mod Note:

Issue resolved... no more discussion. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back