Plucking/waxing your eyebrows

e

Reaction score
I pluck my eyebrows a little, never tried wax. I admit I'm afraid of it and I don't think I need it anyway!

Men who pluck their eyebrows is a big turn off to me. :nono:

hahaha I pluck a little bit on mine not too much tho, but waxing is a :nono: for me !

e said:
I pluck my eyebrows a little, never tried wax. I admit I'm afraid of it and I don't think I need it anyway!

Alex, you need to stop plucking your eyebrows.

I have my eyebrows waxed - i just love it - so fast and clean. I dont bother with plucking it never looks even.....

I have dated a guy with eyebrows plucked. in fact many famous movie stars, singers, model, and HOT HOT HOT guys do pluck their eyebrows... No one wants to date groucho marx

e said:

but men with unibrows are scary Berts! :barf:

PS - perhaps WIlly needs a good wax?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't understand why people bother with plucking and shaping their eyebrows...whilst they were blessed with it since birth? I've never bothered with plucking nor waxing mine. I don't use make up as well! ;)

BabyPhat21 said:
I have my eyebrows waxed - i just love it - so fast and clean. I dont bother with plucking it never looks even.....

I have dated a guy with eyebrows plucked. in fact many famous movie stars, singers, model, and HOT HOT HOT guys do pluck their eyebrows... No one wants to date groucho marx

I second to that!!!

BabyPhat21 said:

:mrgreen: more hair the better

just kidding :fruit:

btw I dont touch my eyebrows or let anyone touch them

Last edited:
BabyPhat21 said:

thought you didn't plucked? bec i saw your pic at dm..look like you didn't plucked? eh :ugh:

People shouldn't be plucking their eyebrows to death.

We have eyebrows for several very good reasons.

After all, it protect your eyes from sweat and dust. Believe it or not.

http://www.mrcophth.com/oculoplasticgallery/eyebrows/anatomy.html

For the women who want to stay pretty, go to this website...

http://nmnm.essortment.com/eyebrowstweezer_rcvr.htm

Also, the eyelashes protect the dust and debris from getting into your eyes as well.

The nasal hair protect the dust from entering your lungs.

It's pretty cool to see how our bodies are so adapted and evolved to protect ourselves from the dangers even if some of them seem too small and silly to be dangerous.

I totally agree with deaf258. Unibrows are scary, on a man or a woman! I've seen before and after pictures in which they plucked someone's eyebrows and the subject looked completely different. (For the better) As with anything else, there're extremes. Feminine eyebrows just don't look good on straight men nor bushy brows on women. - my 2 cents

WHAT?!?! i cant believe my pic is still there, anyways...I dont pluck I WAX........once every few months not all the time.......

hmm, what happens if you meet a guy who has a unibrow, he's a hottie, blah blah, all that, dont you want him to pluck his unibrow into half?

e said:

why turn off? you busted Alex? lol

Hell no way plucked my eye brows... If I plucked my eye brows and gonna looks like REAL BITCHY MOMMA.. For-r-r-rget it.. I'd rather be natural eye brows. :)

Back