pls help me with this........

fei ku

Reaction score
do anyone know how to put two wallpapers together in background in myspace profile?

cuz i wud like put this anime wallpaper

and this as together
83.gif
...if u know what i mean?

I wish I can but stuck for me cause I dont have photoshop and imageready in my computer cause of before my computer was down so will have to start over again to install again but not right now wait for my harddrive :) ..

I hope so someone can make for you :) :fingersx: :D :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:
I wish I can but stuck for me cause I dont have photoshop and imageready in my computer cause of before my computer was down so will have to start over again to install again but not right now wait for my harddrive :) ..

I hope so someone can make for you :) :fingersx: :D :thumb:

aww that is allrighty heh...that wud help ALOT if someone know how to do that :fingersx:

Sweetheart said:
Geez, it sounds so hard... I wish that I know how to make that :(

lol yea i saw someone's profile it has dead or alive kasumi on the background include that cherry blossom falling object on it too...it is so neato that why i wud like to be same as mine...but different anime background ofc...

fei ku said:
lol yea i saw someone's profile it has dead or alive kasumi on the background include that cherry blossom falling object on it too...it is so neato that why i wud like to be same as mine...but different anime background ofc...

It will be very beautiful but I hope someone in here know how to do that then you can have it ;)

Sweetheart said:
It will be very beautiful but I hope someone in here know how to do that then you can have it ;)

lol very true....it is tough to find someone who genius on computer...with web and HTML and URl and all...i kinda of know how to do those stuffs but that kind of project that i recently asked...i dunno how to do it....heh

fei ku said:
lol very true....it is tough to find someone who genius on computer...with web and HTML and URl and all...i kinda of know how to do those stuffs but that kind of project that i recently asked...i dunno how to do it....heh

Maybe, my best friend can help you with it because she knew some, but Im not sure if she know how to do that what you want it to be. But, lets see whoever can do that. I hope you find someone...

The only way I could imagine you could do that would be to have the background wallpaper set and to have all the pages content withing a table that has the secondary wallpaper set using css... but I can't think of how you could place all the pages content INTO that table, only some parts.

(coughs) ...very easy!

1- resize the image in photoshop (make it to 1024x768)

2 - save it in (www.imageshack.us)

3- put that url in <body bkgd="(url from imageshack)"> in "All About Me" under Profile settings.

You're done! :afro:

faNatic said:
(coughs) ...very easy!

1- resize the image in photoshop (make it to 1024x768)

2 - save it in (www.imageshack.us)

3- put that url in <body bkgd="(url from imageshack)"> in "All About Me" under Profile settings.

You're done! :afro:

that would only be ONE of the backgrounds tho, they are trying to layer two backgrounds... css3 is able to do this but unfortunately the feature only works in Safari.

rabbit said:
that would only be ONE of the backgrounds tho, they are trying to layer two backgrounds... css3 is able to do this but unfortunately the feature only works in Safari.

Hmm, which one is better Safari or Firefox?

I use Firefox all the times - reason is 95% pop-up blocker :whistle:

faNatic said:
Hmm, which one is better Safari or Firefox?

I use Firefox all the times - reason is 95% pop-up blocker :whistle:

I <3 firefox sooo much... but I've never tried safari.

Safari has execellence to block all! But Firefox is very good. I wish Safari borrow one thing from Firefox because yahoo compose toolbar can you see different?

Guys guys guys.... simple way to do this... animation shop 3.... (very easy to use, I think its much better than gif animator) I already did it with myspace before... Or I can do it for you if u like. pm me... ttyl lemme know if u have plm with the program. :fingersx:

it is simple...

use an animation thing

or just duplicate the 2 images into 1... it's only way..

not possible for 2 wallpapers...

they need to be duplicated.

hey long time no see fei and dudette i have no idea how to do this stuff and frankly i dont care but then that s me lol

It would be easy if you have ImageReady and place the background as main arrange back layer and while rest anime is on the front to do the magic animation. But I hate to saying, it's gonna to be too much animation.

I believe there is way you could use for front, unfortunately, you would have to use different imagine. And I don't like it because it alow down on Safari and even, I couldn't click Pix to see someone's gallery while on the front of "leaf" is block the whole top of links.

Probably background in animation is better. I doublt IE can show animation on back while Firefox can see.

For second thought, it's too much memory. for such a single page. blah. sorry?

I test it on ImagReady and it cost like over 6MB if use both in one as GIF. Don't think it's great ideal. You better ask someone about "rain code" while the girl is on background. ya ya ya.

Back