please welcome kitten03 to AD

smile

yeah thanks angel..... it nice meet you ofc.. he is my sweetie...

You're so welcome Kitten03!!...It is sure nice to see more ' couples ' here in AD....You both look so cutee ( I notice the picture of the two of you! )! Have fun posting with your sweetheart!

I have one here ' Roadrunner ' he's my sweetie! :mrgreen:

lol lol real.... cool ofc he done that pics of us... together thanks...... hey you had twin sis?

LOL, Yes!! Cheri is my twin sister, she's the oldest! :mrgreen:

Awww... :::makin' more room for the 'newest AD cute couple' in AllDeaf:::
Welcome onboard Kitten03, it's nice of Knightwolf68 to introduce you to AllDeaf!! I sure hope you'll enjoy your stay here and enjoy posting along with the rest of us here!! :)

knightwolf68 said:
walk into the room and look round and found Kitten03 and hey hon here is :cuddle: IRLYVM
erm what does IRLYVM mean? ^^;;;

(never mind I think I just already figured it out lol)

Steel said:
erm what does IRLYVM mean? ^^;;;

(never mind I think I just already figured it out lol)

Sooooo, what does it say or mean Steel??? Pssttt...I'll tell ya if ya don't have it right...soooo...umm...that way you'll be able to pass "IRLYVM" to the girl/lady of your dreams one day.... :cool:

:aw: that really is so sweet.

Glad you two have found happiness, greetings from Sydney! half way across the otherside of the world! Have fun here, get right into it, and post something I can laugh myself silly at :thumb:

We worship people in here who can make us laugh! :bowdown: Yay for comedians!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Hihi!! Welcome to AD!! I'm so glad that you're here too. Hope you're enjoying this as much as I do! :grouphug: Take care!

Back