Please wave at me from UK!!

ZiggyBoy

Reaction score
*WAVE* HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi.... I'm HOH since birth, currently working for a big IT company but I hate talking about work... boring :) If you have any computer trouble, just ask me..

I like travelling alot, there are so many places to go. i will look forward to visit New York, Morocco and Italy this year. My primary ambition to work abroad in east asia such as Hong Kong or China.

My other pastimes: watching movie, skiing, cycling, supporting Arsenal and going out with friends.

I am interested to get to know you all.

:welcome: to Alldeaf and post here if you want to share. This is a great forum especially for the deaf/hoh :wave:

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Enjoy browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: to AD! Enjoy your stay here! :)

hi Ziggyboy,
huh,why u hate talking about IT...by the way,working for IT company is so interesting and cool that I like it :) in addition,I have a deaf friend from Morocco but lives in holland now..ofc he is going to morocco sometimes..if u want...u can contact with me about him via this forum or send to my mail (yahoo)..
Good Luck,

Big IT company and lives in UK... London maybe? Welcome to AD. There's another ADer in London, but can't remmy the name now. I was stationed in London during my US Navy days YEARS ago. Lived in Queen's Park for a short time, then down by the Imperial War Museum.

BTW, Ziggy is the name of a comic strip on this side of the pond. Don't know if you've heard of it there.

hi Ziggyboy,
huh,why u hate talking about IT...by the way,working for IT company is so interesting and cool that I like it :) in addition,I have a deaf friend from Morocco but lives in holland now..ofc he is going to morocco sometimes..if u want...u can contact with me about him via this forum or send to my mail (yahoo)..
Good Luck,

Thanks,

I have been working in IT for more than 8 years and it is still great. I rather keep my work seperate from my social life :) This is part of my new resolution to travel more.

Yes I am a big fan of Morocco and Asterdam, it would be good to contact him so I will email you ASAP.

Big IT company and lives in UK... London maybe? Welcome to AD. There's another ADer in London, but can't remmy the name now. I was stationed in London during my US Navy days YEARS ago. Lived in Queen's Park for a short time, then down by the Imperial War Museum.

BTW, Ziggy is the name of a comic strip on this side of the pond. Don't know if you've heard of it there.

Nice to meet you. I am not from London, take another guess. Here is the clue: haggis, bagpipes, william wallance etc...

BTW do u have a link on the comic.. very curious!!

Nice to meet you. I am not from London, take another guess. Here is the clue: haggis, bagpipes, william wallance etc...

BTW do u have a link on the comic.. very curious!!

Ah Scotland !

Welcome aboard to AD :)

Back