Please pray for Ken Davis

Nesmuth said:
He's become one of the worst example of a deaf publisher. All his videos highlight the white skin. And his video site reeks like a Sorenson billboard. Nobody wants to be his editors any more. He may have some names there but they're only bonafide.

Maybe he'll change a lot and starts respecting KEY MEMBERS of the deaf community for a change.

Richard

Do you feel that Ken is goofy during his news reporting? That's why you thought he was worst deaf publisher or other reason?

never mind... i am editing and
removing one question directly to
ONLY one person here toward
a very friendly person on this thread.

Because I prefer to get
a reply explaination directly from ONLY one
person rather than any other people jump in...

Every time when I ask a person "ABC" directly,
I noticed that other people jumped in and
answered my question too quickly
where I prefer to hear from "ABC" FIRST

Just wait until "ABC" answer
my question FIRST, then let others answer
and/or add opinions whatever. Understand ?

I am sorry to hear about what happened.. Hope Ken DAvis will get recovered from this real soon. Hurry and get well soon! :)

off topic.. funny this name is the same as my first true love's lol.. but only his is kenny.. hehe.. :P

wow, that picture of the smashed car!! That is a bad accident. He is lucky to be alive--people have been killed by running into elk/deers. I've met Ken Davis years ago when he was a travelling pastor (christian) and he came to my church to preach as a visiting pastor. He is a great storyteller and I loved his facial expressions. :)

Nesmuth said:
I don't feel bad about my comment. It comes from the business side not personal side.

Richard

You are an asshole.. I believe you are jealous of him and his website,,, you dont need to insult on the business-wise,,,,
SxyPorkie

As a former graphic artist, I do agree that Ken's website need better visual design and better placement of the ads. But he maybe gets paid for the advertisment, I do not know. But I don't say anything about that stuff becuz its not my place to say so here becuz its not appropriate subject here when Ken Davis is hurt. If you have nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut, Neusmith.

SxyPorkie said:
You are an asshole.. I believe you are jealous of him and his website,,, you dont need to insult on the business-wise,,,,
SxyPorkie

I dont feel jealousy. Hes merely a puppet and using his website to advance the sorensonelitism of his bread maker. Doing so he's been a total disservice to the deaf communities.

Besides Youtube.com is a better platform to air your videos than Ken's biased site.

Richard

sillycat said:
As a former graphic artist, I do agree that Ken's website need better visual design and better placement of the ads. But he maybe gets paid for the advertisment, I do not know. But I don't say anything about that stuff becuz its not my place to say so here becuz its not appropriate subject here when Ken Davis is hurt. If you have nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut, Neusmith.

I agree with you.... if Nesmuth has nothing good about him therefore he should shut up...
SxyPorkie

Back