please keep my family in your thoughts

OpheliaSpeaks

Reaction score
Hey all,
My grandmother was moved to hospice and taken off fluids. She won't make it through the week. Please keep her and my family in your thoughts/prayers. I feel out of touch with reality right now. :tears:
Thanks.

I'll pray for you and your family, that God will give you grace and strength for this difficult time. :hug:

I wish I could ease your pain. It is so hard. Just know that many will be praying for you and your loved ones to come through this as easily as possible.

I will pray for you and your family to give you comfort during this difficult time.

Im so sorry to hear about your grandma and hope she wont
be in too much pain though..she is in my thoughts and prayers as
well for you and your family during this difficult time.
God Bless!

:angel::cuddle::hug::*( I am sorry to hear about your grandma's illness. I am sending you my huge hugs. May god bless your family and yourself and may God rest her in peace on his hands.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. End of life issues are always tough. Give yourself permission to grieve in what ever way you need to. I will keep you in my thoughts.

I'm sorry to hear about sad situation. You and your family continue in my thoughts.

your family is in my thoughts and prayers
ipqovt.gif

I am sorry to hear about this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Ophelia, I pray that God will wrap you and yours in his love and give you strength to make it through this day with hope for tomorrow.

Thank you everyone. I went to visit her yesterday and she doesn't have very long. We're guessing just another day or day. She was non-responsive today. Everything happened so quickly.
It's hard to see my father sad. He is always the strong one. :(

I will pray for you and your family to give you comfort during this difficult time.

You took my words right out of my mouth. I am very sad that this happen to your grandma, OpheliaSpeaks. We will be right there with you whatever you need our shoulder to cry and comfort for you and your family. Have peace with your grandma. :(

Back