Please help..

Yadriel

Reaction score
So my ex left me about 6 months ago, ive never gotten over him.. Well I have a boyfriend now who i love and who loves me. All is well accept him being overly clingy. We both struggle with Anxiety and I with Depression. He asks if I ever left he would kill himself... Well me and my ex have not lost touch and we are amazing friends. He helps me get through life and tries at his best effort to help with my Anxiety, well recently he messaged me saying he was sorry for hurting me and that he still loves me and that when he left me it was cause he wasn't sure if he really did,he said he instantly regretted leaving me...

I never stopped loving him.. But I'm put in a cliché love traingle.. I love them both...
If i leave my current boyfriend i still will miss him and if he dies I would cry and just be a wreck.. But if i never get back with my ex the continuation of nights crying and yelling and random breakdowns will continue and may grow.. And i would keep missing him...Someone please help me.. Or give me advice..

Its a rough choice you have to make, but its a decision you have to make yourself

Good luck

Why don't you test both guys that you are in relationship with Sean Berdy to see which one stop talking to you first means they are not the true one.

The one who threatened you with death stuff is full of BS.

Why don't you test both guys that you are in relationship with Sean Berdy to see which one stop talking to you first means they are not the true one.

The one who threatened you with death stuff is full of BS.

Lol I wish I was with Sean Berdy

Look at this rate I know who I want, the one who has treated me better and never has forced me into anything.. Which is my ex.
Now the hard part is gonna be breaking up with my boyfriend, I don't want to hurt him but I have no clue how to break up with him.

Take him to somewhere nice place or restaurant and it is time to tell him honest how you feel about him and want to be friend with him. I hope he understand that and he will probably hurt. It is better than cheating on him and shut him down for good like my ex did to me.

Look at this rate I know who I want, the one who has treated me better and never has forced me into anything.. Which is my ex.
Now the hard part is gonna be breaking up with my boyfriend, I don't want to hurt him but I have no clue how to break up with him.
From what you've said so far, a wise choice I'd say. You do NOT want to be with somebody clingy or who threatens to kill themselves if you leave them. One thing I try to remind myself every day is DO NOT MAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS YOUR OWN. This threat is highly manipulative, childlike behaviour. My ex did it to me, and it worked for a while, to my infinite regret. The sooner you cut ties the better. In terms of 'how to break up with him': Pretend you're the Dalai Lama: Do it with honesty, compassion, love and use your 'wise mind', that intersection of head and heart that allows you to think and act rationally.

Your current boyfriend will kill himself if you leave him? RED FLAG. He manipulates and abuses you. He is trying to SCARE you. That's not a real LOVE. Run like hell. You have to leave him. I am serious. If he won't let you leave, file for restraining order. Do NOT hesitate to do it.

I left him.. I feel so guilty.. I'm very suicidal and Anxious as it is and this is just.. I don't know..

You did the right thing. Do not feel guilty. Go see your counselor right now.

My ex left me because he got tired of repeating words for me. For the first few months, I was angry and depressed. It was here when I felt so lonely and lost.

I decided to take care of me first. I ate healthy, exercised more, and always took care of myself. I think it's time for you to get up and stand up for yourself. Why do you love torturing yourself?

Why the hell are you thinking about ex and current boyfriend when you can't even take care of yourself?

You will never love another person unless you love yourself first.

You are priority. You have one body and one heart ONLY. Take care of that.

Always put yourself FIRST. Stop with the nonsense. Take care of your anxiety, sleep more, exercise, and cook healthy. Try to challenge yourself and see if you can be SINGLE for 1 YEAR. Trust me, you will not die. What doesn't make you stronger doesn't kill you. So yes, deal with yourself first. Don't listen to others. Listen to yourself.

That asshole (YOUR EX) who hurt your first should be the last thing you can forgive. Never ever forgive your ex. There's a reason why they are called EX.

If you left your current boyfriend it is because you knew you would hurt HIM more had you stayed with him longer. You did the right thing for yourself. You didn't do it for him. You broke up with him because you wanted to be free.

The question is, when will you find yourself? When will you realize that you need to love yourself first and get out of depression, loneliness, and anxiety. Take this opportunity to heal. Make yourself stronger. Believe me, when you put yourself first. It is here when you will find true love.

Love can wait. Depression and anxiety cannot wait. Therefore beat your depression and anxiety.

I don't agree with the "never forgive your ex". It is possible to remain friends. I'm living proof of that. No need to have such hatred in your heart at all times for another person.

So my ex left me about 6 months ago, ive never gotten over him.. Well I have a boyfriend now who i love and who loves me. All is well accept him being overly clingy. We both struggle with Anxiety and I with Depression. He asks if I ever left he would kill himself... Well me and my ex have not lost touch and we are amazing friends. He helps me get through life and tries at his best effort to help with my Anxiety, well recently he messaged me saying he was sorry for hurting me and that he still loves me and that when he left me it was cause he wasn't sure if he really did,he said he instantly regretted leaving me...

I never stopped loving him.. But I'm put in a cliché love traingle.. I love them both...
If i leave my current boyfriend i still will miss him and if he dies I would cry and just be a wreck.. But if i never get back with my ex the continuation of nights crying and yelling and random breakdowns will continue and may grow.. And i would keep missing him...Someone please help me.. Or give me advice..

He's your ex for a reason. I think you should move on from both guys lol just being honest. FYI, that guy isn't going to kill himself. He's just being a juvenile, manipulative crybaby. Move on

Just focus on yourself for now. It is NOT normal when someone say he will kill himself if you leave him. That's when you see a very obvious sign that he's trying to control you so no. Just...forget those guys you ever loved and move on. One day someone else will come along and treat you way better than those desperate dramatic guys lol.

Forget about the clingy one, he's being desperate . . . The other guy is a manipulative loser.

Newsflash: You don't love any of them. Desperate attracts desperate. Like attracts like. You only attract who you are.

Screw them both, work on yourself.

If you need to take care of your human body needs in the process, a FWB option is open for you here :)

All the best!

I think you should love yourself before you love others. Give yourself a break. Don't jump into a relationship too fast. If you can't love yourself, how will you love others? It should not be a relationship where you start relying on each other for emotional support. You must be able to support yourself emotionally first.

Back