Please help women! Be aware of 2 persons - they cheat/play fool on...

Helpwomen, I do understand that she is scared but if you really want sxyporkie to help your friend there, then you need to provide enough information for them to start investigate this case, if you can not give your friend's full name etc in PM, then at least give her the guy's full name, and other informations that you may believe it will help your friend and her child or go to the nearest police department.The choice is all up to you, if you really think that something needs to be done here..And the only way to help other deaf people out there to beware of this woman and guy ,is to provide enough informations to prove that everything you say is true...Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you're lying here, but I don't know you or your friend....

Helpwomen, I do understand that she is scared but if you really want sxyporkie to help your friend there, then you need to provide enough information for them to start investigate this case, if you can not give your friend's full name etc in PM, then at least give her the guy's full name, and other informations that you may believe it will help your friend and her child or go to the nearest police department.The choice is all up to you, if you really think that something needs to be done here..And the only way to help other deaf people out there to beware of this woman and guy ,is to provide enough informations to prove that everything you say is true...Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you're lying here, but I don't know you or your friend....

Thank you very much..Angel...I cannot do anything unless i get all information in order to help that lady with baby....I am getting worried .. but i cannot do anything right now...I hope Helpwomen will make a right decision and pm me with informations...

Hello All readers. I finally convinced the innocent mother. She said she will vp skyporkie this week. She is really in a big fear but I told her I will be there to support her. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! We need to lock the bad woman Jamila {Mod's Edit - the last name has been removed.} out! The United State needs to deport her out because she is doing illegals. She is doing bad and hurt the innocent woman. ENOUGH! Please help the Deaf Community so Please spread words about Jamila {Mod's Edit - the last name has been removed.} Must be in L.A.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...I am glad... i am waiting for her vp call.. i should be here all this week...

Geez! I hope the innocent mother will find courage from within to contact SxyPorkie. I really hope the mother will get the help she needs and that she'll be brave enough to confront her abusers.

Geez! I hope the innocent mother will find courage from within to contact SxyPorkie. I really hope the mother will get the help she needs and that she'll be brave enough to confront her abusers.

yeah...I am still waiting for her call...

Hurrry..innocent Mother ...please Call Sxyporkie Asap...before You Get Hurt Or Before Too Late!!
Do You Want To Get More Hurt Again, Again?? Go Call Her!
She Is Waiting For You, She Get Ready To Help You And Protect You.
If You Dont Call Her Asap, She Cant Do Anything...
Come On..call Her Now..
I Promise You...you Will Feel Good, Feel More Protect By Sxyporkie To Help You...go For It...
I Dont Want See You Get Hurt, Or Your Baby.
If You Dont Do Nothing Then If The Social Worker Found The Problem With Guy And Baby...the Social Worker Can Remove Baby From You...we Dont Want That...it Will Hurt You More...
We Want You Be With Your Baby...so Go For It..
I Want You Stay Happy, Strong, New Life...more Safety..
Come On...call Her Now...asap...we All Ad's Very Concerned!!!
For You And Your Sweet Baby...
After You Call Sxyporkie, You Will Feel Better...feel Good!!
Pray For You, Innocent Mother!!

This might sound like a blond question but........if the mother is hearing wouldnt she have the upper hand over a deaf man?????.....

Firstly... the post say that the hearing doesn't want to post her name but Helpwoman kept putting the name in here... and what does this have to do with the deaf community when she's hearing!!!! why put her on VP wow... I think I'll stay out of this conversation... SIMPLE why just CALL THE COPS get a restraining ORDEr or something... sorry for rambling on..

This might sound like a blond question but........if the mother is hearing wouldnt she have the upper hand over a deaf man?????.....

You misunderstood.... hearing woman is bad... and bad man abusing deaf woman.. i am working on it now...

Firstly... the post say that the hearing doesn't want to post her name but Helpwoman kept putting the name in here... and what does this have to do with the deaf community when she's hearing!!!! why put her on VP wow... I think I'll stay out of this conversation... SIMPLE why just CALL THE COPS get a restraining ORDEr or something... sorry for rambling on..

Oh boy... you misunderstood Helpwomen.... i am working with her now... so hush up... stop misunderstanding.....

Please help women

Hello Thank you for all your concern.

The innnocent woman was very busy. Her baby was very sick. She worked full time and came home to watch him by alone. But she said that she will vp the agency as soon as possible. I heard from people that the bad woman Jamila G Cantor out there in L.A. thinks very easy and thinks the innocent woman is nothing. I told the innocent woman that Jamila thinks that she is NOTHING. TIME TIME TIME. She knows. Hope Jamila will be found by the police that she is doing illegls soon. Let us pray that the innocent woman will be liike out of cage and go happily.

Thank you.

I get these messages too. I just send them to the trash bin.

Richard

we would investigate deeply before taking actions..... dont worry.. we dont jump in wrong conculsion....it is our rule.. we check everything out...first...

you never investigate, you take gossip and false rumor without check on facts!

Back