Please Help: PhD - Questionnaire on Entrepreneurial Preferences‏

mjas

Reaction score
Fellow alldeaf members - I need your help!

My name is Michael Jasniak and I’m a German PhD student graduating in the field of social entrepreneurship of Deaf and Hard of Hearing People. I am desperately in need of your help as I am striving to interview Deaf and Hard of Hearing People with my online academic questionnaire.

I still have about 160 respondents to look for and its quite hard to catch peoples attention

There you go with the link:

https://www.soscisurvey.de/entrepreneurship_survey/

The questionnaire is about entrepreneurial preferences of Deaf and Hard of Hearing people. It is structured into four different sections and is derived from leading entrepreneurship literature from journal articles.

When completing the survey, participants automatically take part in a lottery to potentially win 10x EUR 15,- Amazon vouchers.

Please feel free to share the above mentioned link with anyone interested.

Thank you very much for your help and looking forward hearing from you.

Greetings from Berlin,

Michael

Thank you so much!

Should you know anyone that might be interested, please feel free to share. So thankful!!!

160 respondents to your survey could be a difficult number to reach online. People might not be interested unless they have a high chance to get something out of it.

You might have a better outcome looking for a real/physical location that supports or helps deaf or hard of hearing people (club, deaf social event, so on..) not sure how it is like in Germany but it probably isn't impossible.

Back