Please help me vote

"Which has the Greater Value? a) 4 checks of $17,365.00 each or b) 6 checks of $9,800

• Total voters
Why does it matter?

Many people will not accept check. Therefore, you'll be denied a chance to buy your dream turbocharged car.

I'm very sorry about your parents. That's a terrible loss for you. :(

We're not trying to be mean. The truth is, polling your math questions here will not help you improve your math skills. You really need a tutor who understands your particular struggles.

I'm very sorry about your parents. That's a terrible loss for you. :(

We're not trying to be mean. The truth is, polling your math questions here will not help you improve your math skills. You really need a tutor who understands your particular struggles.

k well I don't have tutor just me myself I can try but will see

Votes won't show you if you're doing your math right. How do you know if we our voting the truth about the answer? You don't know if we're math experts, or if we're even being serious with our answers.

okay

college student struggling with elementary school level math. you're worried about AD posters making you feel like an idiot, then add a sympathy story...

megaeyeroll.gif

Seriously, the right tutor can make all the difference. I've seen it happen.

TCS took his placement test for college. He got very high grades for reading and writing but a very low grade for math. During the next three weeks, he took an online math tutorial, and I helped him with various tips that the tutorial didn't cover. I knew his learning style, so I was able to customize his help. At the end of the three weeks, he went back to take the math placement exam again. His grade tripled! He qualified for the math courses that he needed.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. The right tutor knows how to work with those strengths and weaknesses.

Random people at a chat website can't do that.

Back