Please help me vote

"Which has the Greater Value? a) 4 checks of $17,365.00 each or b) 6 checks of $9,800

• Total voters

TigerOkieGal

Reaction score
Help me vote please?

The question are:

I need ur help vote please? the Question says "Which has the Greater Value?" a) 4 checks of $17,365.00 each or b) 6 checks of $9,800.00 each

A)
B)

17,365.00 x 4 = 69460.00

9,800.00 x 6 = 58800.00

Don't you have a calculator?

It will be A so Bottesini is correct.

The question requires more information. Are any of the checks going to bounce?

Am I paying taxes on this money, are there cashing fees

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Are we voting or doing homework?

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Voting on doing homework?

I vote the poster does their own :)

How about you send me the checks and I will let you know in 30 days how it turns out.

17,365.00 x 4 = 69460.00

9,800.00 x 6 = 58800.00

Don't you have a calculator?

yes why? are u trying to make me feel like idiot? cuz the word problems is tricky for Deaf and HOH u know that!!! please? I'm trying to see if I get my answer right than compare to others that all geez

The question requires more information. Are any of the checks going to bounce?

NO!!! sigh I got a letter that is not scam or spam I live Springfield, MO but the letter from Kansas City, MO I knew not scam so I'm just trying to see if I got my answer right than others that all I'm just testing myself not you ok? that all

yes why? are u trying to make me feel like idiot? cuz the word problems is tricky for Deaf and HOH u know that!!! please? I'm trying to see if I get my answer right than compare to others that all geez
Votes won't show you if you're doing your math right. How do you know if we our voting the truth about the answer? You don't know if we're math experts, or if we're even being serious with our answers.

Word problems are difficult for the deaf??? Hey English written or spoken is just another language to learn like French, Spanish, Gaelic and ASL. Word problems? I consider myself accomplished at written American English. Deaf yes illiterate hardly.

I am with Bottesini about a calculator or use Excel. Bottesini is not making you look like an idiot.

Word problems are difficult for the deaf??? Hey English written or spoken is just another language to learn like French, Spanish, Gaelic and ASL. Word problems? I consider myself accomplished at written American English. Deaf yes illiterate hardly.

I am with Bottesini about a calculator or use Excel. Bottesini is not making you look like an idiot.

ok alright someone ask me what my grade level? oh please I go some college my GPA is 3.62 in HS 3.40 so please respect ok? it's making me harder than I thought cuz I have learning disabilities, and I'm sort of Average genius that IQ test so I just notice pple think I'm stupid or something that all I recently went to college at OTCC (Ozark Tech Community College) and I also went to Oklahoma City Community College majoring in Theatre Arts and Medical Coding so I'm trying my best Math and Science is NOT my favorite so that all so I'm trying hard as I can I just recently drop out since March 2012 cuz of death of my father he died on March 9th at 12:45 pm lost battle from cancer (liver, lungs, colon) and my mom died last year Aug. 8th , 2011 from stroke so it's pretty rough life for me right now so anyway that all can say k? thanks

Back