Please help me for last time.

Eli_Boon20z

Reaction score
Should i apply on VESID OR i go to TCAS TEST?

My curious is VESID can take me go back at school or what?

My point is GED IS REPLACE TCAS TEST something new.

I seem feel like no helpless and frustration on my feeling.

Im just freaking 21 yrs old tho be soon turn 22 yrs old..

I cant stand with homeless or lazy because my life is fcuking hard.

Please give me info and i am here from NYC tho SOCIAL ANXIETY IS MY ISSUE WORSE IS COMING.

I will doing any thing get my life back...

don't say last time I assuming that typo error stand or stay and is this the right forum for you.
you seem more depressed and your post bit disjointed you want to do anything get out of this position so you must focus on what YOU want to be and take any test that's asked of you
you do need professional help please seek it. start with doctor that only thing I can advice you on others who American help you with the rest

don't say last time I assuming that typo error stand or stay and is this the right forum for you.
you seem more depressed and your post bit disjointed you want to do anything get out of this position so you must focus on what YOU want to be and take any test that's asked of you
you do need professional help please seek it. start with doctor that only thing I can advice you on others who American help you with the rest
....still you dont answer as help?....and fcuk off depression because its coming to worse. I need for my life is running but u dont say anything that would fcuking up. Next time you should say for what i need do gotta go.

First of all, your asking wrong place. Each person is different, so is the case on each person as well. Every body of us have our own goals, we do not know what your looking for, what your goals are and so on.

Your question is way way vague anyway.

The truth is, everybody goes though the same thing and the decision really varies widely. Only you can answer your own question, there is NO guarantee that VR or whatever would cover for you. So, best you can do is check with VR and see what they got to offer and make decision from there.

Thanksl you , diehardbiker.

Its not was hard being help what i need to know that all easy.

And caz12....Peace, Bruh.

Back