Please get some sun for me.

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
Mr. Zookeeper has decided to stay here in this dismal winter and we're getting 6" of snow today. No Florida for poor zookeeper. If you're somewhere nice please soak it up for me. Thanks!

Never mind that I need the warmth of the sun and to stay warm and save my heating oil.

I would gladly to swap with you for cooler weather and some rain. Its been hot, hot, hot over here where I am and humid as well. :eek3:

1purple_panda said:
How soon are you going to be in FL anyway? :)

The jerk changed his mind. He's going to stay in this God forsaken place. Oh well, I don't want to leave my family anyway. Maybe we'll move somewhere warm in the future. He job hops a lot.

COLD HERE.. :( Not even spring time yet..

But spring day
today!
*werid*

wanna sun cook me...

Already feels like spring here. ;)

It was 56 yesterday. :D

GalaxyAngel said:
COLD HERE.. :( Not even spring time yet..

Yeah, I feel for you. I used to have a pen pal (oops showing my age) in B.C., never warm. She sent me beautiful pics of snow covered pines.

Nobody wants to swap the hot weather with me? :tears: I need some :cold: weather.

Koala said:
Nobody wants to swap the hot weather with me? :tears: I need some :cold: weather.

I'll be more than happy to trade places with you my dear, afterall, I'm tired of the cold weather and the snow, as we are expecting more this week... :sobs:

ooOOoo thank you Angel dear. :) I can see myself rolling around in the snow to cool down. :lol: Me never seen snow in my whole life!

Wow really are you serious? btw where are you from?... And you're welcome! ;)

Looks like we will have to bring some snow to ya! :naughty:

Hi ^Angel^

I am from Perth, Western Australia and we dont get snow where I am except down south. They only have just a small amount of snow about twice a year. That's on top of a mountain and it takes about 2 hrs to walk up. I ain't going up there just to see it. :lol:

Cheers

Koala said:
Hi ^Angel^

I am from Perth, Western Australia and we dont get snow where I am except down south. They only have just a small amount of snow about twice a year. That's on top of a mountain and it takes about 2 hrs to walk up. I ain't going up there just to see it. :lol:

Cheers

You'll have to vacation in the snow some time. Believe me you don't want it for very long. But everyone should make a snowman once. My ex brother-in-law has dual citizenship and goes to see relatives in Ausie when it's to cold here.

zookeeper4321 said:
Mr. Zookeeper has decided to stay here in this dismal winter and we're getting 6" of snow today. No Florida for poor zookeeper. If you're somewhere nice please soak it up for me. Thanks!
*sends some Florida sun and sand to you* :)

Koala said:
Hi ^Angel^

Cheers

LOL, Hi Koala, I have never been to Australia, but I heard it beautiful down there, maybe one of these days, I'll be able to take a trip to Australia, and you can show me so many beautiful things that they have there....

I wouldn't walk 2 hours up the mountain either just to see some snow LOL!!

ButterflyGirl said:
*sends some Florida sun and sand to you* :)

I'll be in Florida in a couple of weeks!! I can't wait!!

Back