Please feedback on New Free Deaf Dating Singles Site

Bright-Eyed-TJ

Reaction score
Hi, we have new Deaf dating site called "Deaf and Hard of Hearing Love" which is at Deaf HOH Love ! - FREE Dating Singles Site for Deaf Connections, Deaf Chat and Forums

It is brand new, so we need more people to join up so we have more choice to date with other Deaf without having to pay, ugh! It's totally completely free.

Now I want to know your feedbacks, should I put more pics? What more does this site need to make Deaf visitors happy? This is very important!

Please come support Deaf dating site. No credit cards needed - promise!

Thank you for your support so very much! :ty: :ty:

TJ, I am married now but I checked your site if you want an opinion. It looks great and looks very professional that should attract your clients. I like the layout and the way it is designed. I should add this comment to onlinedatingmagazine.com as a plus. I have had experimental testing on other sites in the past and gave scores and all. On that site, I will give your site a 10 out of 10 (10 being the highest). Very nice job setting it up and I see those people looks real, not some nigerians with superposed pictures! Haha.

TJ, your name reminded me of a deaf man I used to be friends with in the past when I lived in Florida. He is now living in Michigan.

Once again, well put and I will post it on that site then you can read all about it!

Wow

Where do you find the ladies? Holy smokes, if a woman was average looking in the real world, she would feel like a lawn ornament over there. Looks like a nice layout. Need a cold shower now...

I consider my self a bit of an expert on online dating, been doing it for years. Only had time for a quick peek now but TJ your site is really good, will be back later to explore further, pity most members are in usa as I like my men a bit more hands on...lol

LOL, raykat! Sorry, seemly most sites are found to be from United States unless you want to join a mail order brides website to marry an American man! LOL!!!

TJ, I am married now but I checked your site if you want an opinion. It looks great and looks very professional that should attract your clients. I like the layout and the way it is designed. I should add this comment to onlinedatingmagazine.com as a plus. I have had experimental testing on other sites in the past and gave scores and all. On that site, I will give your site a 10 out of 10 (10 being the highest). Very nice job setting it up and I see those people looks real, not some nigerians with superposed pictures! Haha.

TJ, your name reminded me of a deaf man I used to be friends with in the past when I lived in Florida. He is now living in Michigan.

Once again, well put and I will post it on that site then you can read all about it!

Wow, what a nice feedback! I'm very sorry I haven't been here for a while, got very very busy with my other websites. I appreciate this feedback so much and I will use it!

Happy belated Holiday! (US Memorial Day) :)

Are hearing people welcomed too?
Just wondering...

Hi yes hearing people are welcomed, however must be honest in the profile and if you can sign or not.

Really want this site very friendly for Deaf and we are not pushed away or feel threatened. But yes hearing welcome, there is no discriminate, just want honesty.

Come on and join! :)

*let you know* profile must be posted within 3 days though or the account will not be accepted. This is due to the fact that this site is 100% free, so sometimes scammers try to come there because they don't have to pay money. So immediate profile helps weed out the low-life scam people, so it's friendlier for us there and we can find more Deafs (or signers) to date.

Also - all countries welcome! :)

Where do you find the ladies? Holy smokes, if a woman was average looking in the real world, she would feel like a lawn ornament over there. Looks like a nice layout. Need a cold shower now...

Hahaha... the Deaf women who join post their own pics.

However, if the picture is fake, it is removed asap.

Again, want this date site completely Deaf friendly. :)

I consider my self a bit of an expert on online dating, been doing it for years. Only had time for a quick peek now but TJ your site is really good, will be back later to explore further, pity most members are in usa as I like my men a bit more hands on...lol

Wow thanks so much for the kind words!! Everyone has been SO supportive! Really appreciate this!

Are you in other country? You can let Deaf know in your country if so. The Deaf dating site Deaf HOH Love ! - FREE Dating Singles Site for Deaf Connections, Deaf Chat and Forums is for Deaf in the whole world. If you like to pass it on to your Deaf friends or Deaf newsletter over there, that is welcome so much!

The wish is for this site to grow and be HUGE for many choices for Deaf to choose date. It is completely FREE and will always stay free. No catches, no nothing like that. Why should we have to pay to find potential love?! :eek3:

Again, I appreciate everyone's kind words. If you have any other feedback how it can be improved, please don't be shy! Feedback is always welcome, good or bad. I have thick skin! :h5:

LOL, raykat! Sorry, seemly most sites are found to be from United States unless you want to join a mail order brides website to marry an American man! LOL!!!

You are funny, I'm learning about you.

However this is Deaf WORLD site, not just Deaf US! What if you live in London, meet Deaf in Australia - never know you could move there when you get married! :)

No limits to just the U.S.

Wouldn't seem right now, would it? :cool:

ALL DEAF - ALL COUNTRIES WELCOME! :deaf: :grouphug: :rockon:

i will like to know you ..pls add me on yahoo messenger or email me ..my id is luckyman4u247@yahoo.com...ad me now

Back