Please explain this emoticon to me

Tostitos

Reaction score
I may be an idiot but what does :werd: mean? I've always thought it displayed "weird" until I looked closely. I looked up "werd" in the dictionary and it isn't there. Help me!

it means i agree with u in another way like :werd: yah thats right i agree with u!

Haven't you ever heard of "werd to your mother"

Thanks Javapride, but uhh the face doesn't fit for "Yeah I agree with ya!" It looks more like... "You bore me!" or *jackin off gesture*, something like that in an insulting way but ok.

bbnt said:
Haven't you ever heard of "werd to your mother"

Nope. With what you and Javapride said... Now I see it as.. "I agree with your mother." Doesn't make sense to me, maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Tostitos said:
I may be an idiot but what does :werd: mean? I've always thought it displayed "weird" until I looked closely. I looked up "werd" in the dictionary and it isn't there. Help me!

think a slang for "word" the face is like duh its so obvious.

BabyPhat21 said:
think a slang for "word" the face is like duh its so obvious.

Ahh, now I can connect the face to the sign. Thanks for the help! :-D But "werd to your mother"...???

u know some poeple NO OFFENSE to the blacks, some say Werd to ur mother, meaning like just like your mother or i agree with your mother if she made a comment, or say hey to your mother if it was like a greeting. but mostly they use that as a slang like baby phat said, u know phat is like kewl, so or Far out to the max, that kind of slang. like u see us saying KEWL instead of cool, so we play with words to that so hope u uddy Werd? ( agree?) heheh

javapride said:
u know some poeple NO OFFENSE to the blacks, some say Werd to ur mother, meaning like just like your mother or i agree with your mother if she made a comment, or say hey to your mother if it was like a greeting. but mostly they use that as a slang like baby phat said, u know phat is like kewl, so or Far out to the max, that kind of slang. like u see us saying KEWL instead of cool, so we play with words to that so hope u uddy Werd? ( agree?) heheh

I think I get it, thanks guys! :)

There is another thread under "How to use the AllDeaf" forum.

here is What does that mean?

U will find some information there. So, not have to create another thread related same issue.

javapride always says ""werd to your mother" when she smokes pot.

Lasza said:
There is another thread under "How to use the AllDeaf" forum.

here is What does that mean?

U will find some information there. So, not have to create another thread related same issue.

Sorry Lasza, I'm not a search engine so therefore I'm not perfect. :roll:

Tostitos said:
Sorry Lasza, I'm not a search engine so therefore I'm not perfect. :roll:

You are not only one. Same to others. Not worrying, just encourage them to get know AD more better.
;)

Tostitos said:

I'd like another smiley thingy added, this 1 perhaps

Attachments

• newbie.gif
    newbie.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 23
Back