Please critique my boards

The Heretic

Reaction score
Hit the hyperborean gif in my signature and you'll be looking at my discussion boards. I set that up over a year ago and recruited the cream of the crop from other discussion boards. I spared no ideology, for all i cared was topnotch discusssions full of quality material where posters knew their shit. Soon i will update its software, but for now i want to hear your criticisms, either constructive or ridicule, bring 'm on.

:smoking:

It looks quite nice! I've bookmarked it for perusing it at leisure. ;) Am looking at it as I type this as well. :D

This looks good, interesting, and nice soft colours. Very good useful posts.

The Heretic said:
Thanks, Vampyro! :lol:

I should update the software soon, i'm getting tired of invision board...
Have you thought about vBulletin? That's what AllDeaf uses. :thumb:

Hello, i have updated my boards with a brand new software and skin. Please, i insist, feel free to peek and savagely critique to your heart's content!

I know you just switched over to phpBB and it isn't a bad piece of software but there have several security issues that have come up lately. As one is patched a new one is brougth to light. Many people think they have a secure version when they don't. Just be sure to check and make sure you are a completely up2date and patched.

Way ahead of ya!

Taylor said:
I know you just switched over to phpBB and it isn't a bad piece of software but there have several security issues that have come up lately. As one is patched a new one is brougth to light. Many people think they have a secure version when they don't. Just be sure to check and make sure you are a completely up2date and patched.

Aye, last november i observed those very security issues on a different board when they came under the attack of hackers, who erased the PHP code and left their signature or calling card "Owned by ____"

That sent me into a paranoid overdrive and i updated my PHP software with all the patches and whatnot. Thanks, anyway.

I am going to add 10 MODs to my board in the near future. :scatter:

Back