Playstation Hungerstrike

Konijnen

Reaction score
"Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik has threatened to start a hunger strike over his living conditions in jail, it has emerged.

Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011, compared prison to “torture” and bemoaned, among other things, the lack of an up-to-date video games console in his cell.

His comments were made in a four-page hand-written letter to penitentiary officials, which contains a dozen requests, including making his jail time compliant with European regulations. They also tackle issues of fundamental rights, such as a daily walk and communication.

Breivik requests the Playstation 2 he has access to is replaced by a more recent Playstation 3. “Other inmates have access to video games for adults while I can only play the less interesting children video games. One example is ‘Rayman Revolution,’ a game designed for 3-year-olds,” the 35-year-old wrote.

“You have put me through hell (…) and I won’t be able to survive it much longer. You are killing me,” Breivik writes to the prison authorities, brandishing the threat of a hunger strike."

Source:
http://www.euronews.com/2014/02/14/...ns-hunger-strike-for-better-video-games-end-/

He is forreal?

Disclaimer: I'm well aware that forreal is not a real word. Grammar police can put their batons away.

He is forreal?

Disclaimer: I'm well aware that forreal is not a real word. Grammar police can put their batons away.

He is so lacking in perspective real words don't do him justice.

He gunned down young kids who won't get the chance for the latest playstation.

He's living in the fanciest, and best prison in the world. Stop complaining.

We actually want you to sit down on electric chair, but hunger strike would be great so you may die slowly.

I wouldn't mind this facility for non violent criminals who will truly have a chance on the outside. In the USA rehabilitation in the prison system is a myth. However, for others like Breivik they don't need all of that. They should suffer as much a possible. That facility (can't bring myself to call it a prison) is better than my apartment. Shock absorbing gym floor? Gimme a break.

Back