Playstation 3 Online ID List

My PSN is JBCARFREAK

I will buy a PS3 or Xbox360 to play Resident Evil. I love those games. :)

I will buy a PS3 or Xbox360 to play Resident Evil. I love those games. :)

don't say "or xbox360!"

buy PS3 due to it's graphics - awesome (most ps3 games comes with bluray games) and BLU-RAY DVD!
PS3 is the new future generation.
*smashing xbox360 with my own feet*

don't say "or xbox360!"

buy PS3 due to it's graphics - awesome (most ps3 games comes with bluray games) and BLU-RAY DVD!
PS3 is the new future generation.
*smashing xbox360 with my own feet*

Seriously...shut up.

I'm not trying to insult you or be mean but...I'm telling you...just...shut up. Just shut the fuck up, seriously.

Seriously...shut up.

I'm not trying to insult you or be mean but...I'm telling you...just...shut up. Just shut the fuck up, seriously.

I can promote whatever I want in this forum. I never tell you to shut up so show your some fucking respect. :ty:

I can promote whatever I want in this forum. I never tell you to shut up so show your some fucking respect. :ty:

You may be cool and you can post whatever you like as you said so. But this "fanboy" posts are kinda annoying to me.

It
is
very
damn
pointless.

Don't even think PS3 is better. I like all PS3, Xbox360 and Wii. Why? I like playing new games on different consules. You see, Halo 3 is the very best shooting online that never bores me. Gears of War 2 too as well. Now in PS3, it has Blue Ray and it's great! I admit PS3 is very nicely done. Most games are the same on Xbox360 and PS3. How even do I say more? You better do know.

Like they said, they are ****ing same graphic except dark depends on your TV!!! Who cares about theme and etc!?!?!?
Here are Xbox360 VS PS3 (And Pc) on screen videos:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvPw7KJlLc]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 Graphic Comparison XBOX 360 VS PS3[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16LrToL6Unk]YouTube - GTA IV - PS3 Vs Xbox 360 Vs PC Comparison HD[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGpmNRo1jGk]YouTube - SOUL CALIBUR 4 - Ps 3 / Xbox 360 Comparison [HD][/ame]

Hmmm it is good to know that Resident Evil 5 will indeed include subtitles fully for the first time. Thanks Capcom for showing some support :)

Anyway, both versions of the same game look just fine to me.

While I admit Xbox360 do have better lighting while the PS3 may have better texture but either way, its still the same, no matter how different it looks cause its not THAT different.

I will still be picking this game up for the PS3 version anyway but that doesnt mean I like the PS3 better. I actually have more friends to play with on PSN than I do with Xbox live, so thats why.

Hmmm it is good to know that Resident Evil 5 will indeed include subtitles fully for the first time. Thanks Capcom for showing some support :)

Anyway, both versions of the same game look just fine to me.

While I admit Xbox360 do have better lighting while the PS3 may have better texture but either way, its still the same, no matter how different it looks cause its not THAT different.

I will still be picking this game up for the PS3 version anyway but that doesnt mean I like the PS3 better. I actually have more friends to play with on PSN than I do with Xbox live, so thats why.

Finally Capcom listens, I did sent a petition regarding subtitle for deaf user as us. Guess they listens to me...:aw:

Buy COD4, and you would never want to look away from the screen while playing. Well depends on what kind of TV you have. :lol:

What is COD4?? I am planning to buy a Ps3 next month for real. I always wanted to buy a Ps3 since i saving my money on Ps3 already but i didn't saving my money for video games, yet. I wonder, Which one version (40GB, 60GB, 80GB, 160GB) better for Ps3? All is i need to using my old video game Ps1 and Ps2 switch to Ps3!

What is COD4?? I am planning to buy a Ps3 next month for real. I always wanted to buy a Ps3 since i saving my money on Ps3 already but i didn't saving my money for video games, yet. I wonder, Which one version (40GB, 60GB, 80GB, 160GB) better for Ps3? All is i need to using my old video game Ps1 and Ps2 switch to Ps3!

COD4 = Call of Duty 4.

Only available is 80Gb but no backward compability unfortunately. Until you find 60GB rare model on ebay for more than $1,000

20 or 60 gb but they are out of stock on stores, black market are selling them. Try Ebay.

COD4 = Call of Duty 4.

Only available is 80Gb but no backward compability unfortunately. Until you find 60GB rare model on ebay for more than $1,000

Oh yea, i undy now!! I love my call of duty but it's old one! More than $1,000?! I was going to Gamestop Store last month and they said it's cost about $499 for 160GB but It's cost $299 for 80GB. So, i would like to try 80GB. I do not wanna to buy items from Ebay because i am owes Ebay over stupid something fees.

Oh yea, i undy now!! I love my call of duty but it's old one! More than $1,000?! I was going to Gamestop Store last month and they said it's cost about $499 for 160GB but It's cost $299 for 80GB. So, i would like to try 80GB. I do not wanna to buy items from Ebay because i am owes Ebay over stupid something fees.

Because it's rare, and today's model doesn't have backward compatible.

Yep, unfortunately and 20GB but they are no longer available.

Back